I can tell neither of you two have been to SE Asia. Your attempts at trolling Tom are

talking about SE asia is hardly harassment.

And again, the "solely" applies to the entire account, not just one instance of posting. perhaps you should try and understand the rules before you cry about their implementation.

talking about SE asia is hardly harassment.

And again, the "solely" applies to the entire account, not just one instance of posting. perhaps you should try and understand the rules before you cry about their implementation.
It is pretty clear that you defend and protect the arsehole, but you did play your part in running Darla out of town. So I owe you that one.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

At least we have on record you can create dozens of threads, all the same subject, solely to get a reaction or harass another member.

Rana and Grind have spoken.

you do realize dumbass that all your threads about talking about legion could qualify as harassment and stalking of him if we really wanted to push it, right? you are obsessed.

you do realize dumbass that all your threads about talking about legion could qualify as harassment and stalking of him if we really wanted to push it, right? you are obsessed.

How many threads would that be? Do I start them in the CE? Or the OTF? Do I delete them all the time, only to make them again?

But I applaud you for being consistent in making any excuse to defend your boy.

How many threads would that be? Do I start them in the CE? Or the OTF? Do I delete them all the time, only to make them again?

But I applaud you for being consistent in making any excuse to defend your boy.

Yes, he is consistent. Perhaps you can learn from Grind's example?

It is pretty clear that you defend and protect the arsehole, but you did play your part in running Darla out of town. So I owe you that one.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

she played her own part when she went full on racist and sexist against your wife and exposed herself for the hypocrite she is. what a beastly nag. god damn.

Last edited:
Back