I Can too Spell and Type

Annie

Not So Junior Member
Boke a couple bones in my hand this afternoon, typing will not be good. 3 fingers immobilized and too painful to correct. ;)

Long posts r out of the quesrion, unless I"m really steamed or inspired.

Boke a couple bones in my hand this afternoon, typing will not be good. 3 fingers immobilized and too painful to correct. ;) Long posts r out of the quesrion, unless I"m really steamed or inspired.

You're still doing better than Desh and Gerud.

Boke a couple bones in my hand this afternoon, typing will not be good. 3 fingers immobilized and too painful to correct. ;)

Long posts r out of the quesrion, unless I"m really steamed or inspired.

Dvorak single handed keyboard:

File:KB_Dvorak_Left.svg

Thankfully it's my left. Going to orthopedic Monday hopefully get permenant cast on, if swelling goes down enough. My cell has voice-to-text, but I'm clueless on how to operate. Same with how to post apps.

Thankfully it's my left. Going to orthopedic Monday hopefully get permenant cast on, if swelling goes down enough. My cell has voice-to-text, but I'm clueless on how to operate. Same with how to post apps.

Have you tried Swype? It only works one handed anyway, and you can easily type faster than a two handed soft keyboard.

Have you tried Swype? It only works one handed anyway, and you can easily type faster than a two handed soft keyboard.

LOL! something I've ben meaning to lern to do. i use stylus, which i'm now using for kyboard. Not more accurte than one handed pecking, but I don'y keep trying to use my left, which hurts!

Back