I Can't Breathe

Was any of it not true?

Nope. I, myself, sometimes have difficulty breathing while suffering from allergies. A few times my eyes get so puffy and waterfalls just flow from my eyes that I was practically blind.

Those flowers on both sides of I-64 highway in Indiana are to be avoided for allergy sufferers.

Nope. I, myself, sometimes have difficulty breathing while suffering from allergies. A few times my eyes get so puffy and waterfalls just flow from my eyes that I was practically blind.

Those flowers on both sides of I-64 highway in Indiana are to be avoided for allergy sufferers.

Mine act up when I mow, and especially when they cut the field next door.

I Can't Breathe

Damn Allergies!

This is the first year I have ever suffered what can be called "allergy related symptoms."

I have no idea of what in hell is going on, but the sneezing and eye watering has been constant since early April.

A friend told me that large quantities of beer can help, but so far...has not helped me a bit.

This is the first year I have ever suffered what can be called "allergy related symptoms."

I have no idea of what in hell is going on, but the sneezing and eye watering has been constant since early April.

A friend told me that large quantities of beer can help, but so far...has not helped me a bit.

Do you have cats?

This year has been bad. Even the GF says she has been stuffed up. For me, I find myself breathing out of my mouth more and more because my sinuses are packed full.
Eating also promotes sinus drain and I have to blow my nose every time I eat.

And no, beer does not help. Large quantities of Crown Royal will make it less noticeable, though :)

Do you have cats?

Only three.

100-3754.jpg

And none of them accompany me to the golf course where the allergy-like symptoms are most prevalent.

Back