I could totally take this guy

I used to power lift in high school. Never like this guy, but I also only did it for 2 years.

i never power lifted but for a brief time. got into creatine and some other stuff (some hardcore that i believe is illegal now) with these body builder friends i had in college. and it just wasn't for me. these guys lived for nothing but size. i care more about endurance, fitness and longevity.

Jesse Williams will be a household name by the end of the 2012 football season. He is gonna be a force on the best defensive line in college football this year.

Hide & watch, folks.

i never power lifted but for a brief time. got into creatine and some other stuff (some hardcore that i believe is illegal now) with these body builder friends i had in college. and it just wasn't for me. these guys lived for nothing but size. i care more about endurance, fitness and longevity.

As a lawyer, you should know nothing is illegal.

wow. never seen one. couldn't find a picture on the internet....did find out they were used for what i thought would be used for

Work on your google fu.

41eF5gEEMkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

For sale on Amazon.

i put it in google....google hates me. thankfully professional search engines don't. else how would i write all those tickets.

would be nice to put that plate next to a 45lb plate.

i put it in google....google hates me. thankfully professional search engines don't. else how would i write all those tickets.

would be nice to put that plate next to a 45lb plate.

It's a thickness difference mainly. It's not too impressive.

Back