I couldn't believe my eyes, But I saw what I saw last night and got out of there in a

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
I couldn't believe my eyes, But I saw what I saw last night and got out of there in a hurry

I saw a fa king monster last night. I was sitting on a bench by the lakefront in Grimsby and when it got dark I looked at the waterfront and saw something really freaky man. It was pale, coming out of the water, it looked like it's body was white fluid in the water, except for the head and black eyes which kind of looked like a polar bear or a seal only freakier. The body grew on land as the liquid was sucked into the body so I threw my back pack on, jumped on my bike and fucked right off like lightning.

Never have I ever seen anything like that and really didn't want to stick around to find out wtf. As soon as i saw it, I got a really bad feeling so I booked.

Pardon my language but what the fuck.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
657 king St E. Hamilton Ontario Canada

I couldn't believe my eyes, But I saw what I saw last night and got out of there in a hurry

I saw a fa king monster last night. I was sitting on a bench by the lakefront in Grimsby and when it got dark I looked at the waterfront and saw something really freaky man. It was pale, coming out of the water, it looked like it's body was white fluid in the water, except for the head and black eyes which kind of looked like a polar bear or a seal only freakier. The body grew on land as the liquid was sucked into the body so I threw my back pack on, jumped on my bike and fucked right off like lightning.

Never have I ever seen anything like that and really didn't want to stick around to find out wtf. As soon as i saw it, I got a really bad feeling so I booked.

love

World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Next time take a picture or video it.

If all of Canadian armed forces were there, I would have got out just as fast. It was that freaky, like looking into the eyes of something who had the mentality of one of the worms on Peter Jacksons King Kong who ate Smeagol's head from lord of the rings who was also in the Peter Jackson movie. It was like looking at dangerous hunger and me not willing to be on the menu. I doubt I'll ever visit there after dark again.

love

World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

so how much heroin did you use last night?......

more than likely, what you saw was a turd floating in Lake Ontario.......

What I saw was a pair of black eyes looking directly at me in a pale white large body of which that body was rising before my eyes as the white liquid in the water was being sucked into it which is why I didn't hesitate to get the fuck out of there asap and didn't even look back.

You are welcome to go to Grimsby where the red lighted towers are and sit on the bench by the water alone after dark as far as i am concerned turd.

I dunno if it will only show up when there is no more than one person. But I suspect likely only one person, that is the feeling I get. That encounter was strange yet fucked up it gave me this really creepy dark, as in primitive, no reasoning with it, get the fuck out of there or become din din, no interest in sticking around to risk becoming something unfamiliar's dinner feeling ...

I was there alone, I know what I saw and whether you take my word or not is really up to you and quite obviously not anything i can do about that because in the end, all have their own mind.

And I also had a feeling about being on that bench after dark all alone (perhaps because i was already being watched in the daylight) but I just kind of laughed it off and enjoyed the scenery. It's been a few years since I have been there ... I also have the feeling this thing could be hunting there especially for a solo person after dark. I am so glad that this thing landed where I could see it. Some parts of that area are blocked by a 3 - 4 ft cliff with plenty of large rocks along the shore. That was thrill enough for me seeing that thing once in my lifetime.

Back