I didn’t read the rules

I was told by a moderator that this is a free speech site. I have to take the word of a moderator, right? So I should be able to say nigger, spick or gook. Though in an earlier thread, I used the word "negro" in the title. And that word was deleted. So it's time to see if the rules indeed have changed at all.

I was told by a moderator that this is a free speech site. I have to take the word of a moderator, right? So I should be able to say nigger, spick or gook. Though in an earlier thread, I used the word "negro" in the title. And that word was deleted. So it's time to see if the rules indeed have changed at all.

You really need to reread the rules; before you end up as only a memory.

15. No posting racial slurs of any kind in thread titles, it will result in the title being changed and may result in a ban for repeat offenders.

You ARE an idiot, it appears. Please crawl back under the rock where you came from.

You really need to reread the rules; before you end up as only a memory.

15. No posting racial slurs of any kind in thread titles, it will result in the title being changed and may result in a ban for repeat offenders.

Well, yourhighness is NOW a repeat offender. Let's see what happens.

That moderator should have told you to read the rules. I hope you will do so now.

Ya know... This site is pretty much the ultimate free speech site, so you may want to think about your future as an internet forum junkie if you are not just another sock to be burned. I have been banned from many political forums for posting the same way I have been posting here, so I know all about what you have probably been through if you have been banned from multiple sites. This site really does offer the most freedom of speech on the internet, so it may be worth considering doing what it takes to stick with it. I have never read the rules either, but I have never been found guilty of anything here. The only folks I ever see getting banned are the schmucks who can't leave kids out of the discussions.

Back