i do not feel good... hollly shit

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Man I feel really weird right now, it feels like I took 5 oxy's or something (i didn't though)

anyone know what could be associated with my symptons?

very shallow breath
light headed, very dizzy
some weird feeling in my chest

maybe i am dehydrated or something, if i die, go to my thread where i assign various things to people. it still stands. in addition wm gets my telecaster, threedee can haveee my altoids and mini fridge.

Man I feel really weird right now, it feels like I took 5 oxy's or something (i didn't though)

anyone know what could be associated with my symptons?

very shallow breath
light headed, very dizzy
some weird feeling in my chest

maybe i am dehydrated or something, if i die, go to my thread where i assign various things to people. it still stands. in addition wm gets my telecaster, threedee can haveee my altoids and mini fridge.

You could be having a stroke, a heart attack, an anxiety attack, or just hung over.

i honestly wont live past 35. you heard it here first

Yeah, I think your body is just fucked up, then. I swear I have an anxiety disorder, or something, because I'm constantly shadow boxing and shit to get it out of my system.

Probably, if you're light-headed, the chest pain is going to be a result of oxygen flow as well. Not sure what's causing them, though...

I thought it was cry yourself to sleep while lamenting no one ever realizing your genius.

No one will ever realize my genius because I have none. I just want to have some, because that's the only positive attribute anyone has ascribed to me in my life, but I don't have it in any abundance significant enough to make any sort of impact.

No one will ever realize my genius because I have none. I just want to have some, because that's the only positive attribute anyone has ascribed to me in my life, but I don't have it in any abundance significant enough to make any sort of impact.
I love making fun of you.

hey watermark:

20100219.gif

Back