I don't think I've ever slept this much in my life

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
So, yesterday, I woke up at 6, went to sleep at 11, woke up at 1, went to sleep at 4 again, then woke up at 9, then went back to sleep at 12.

I feel like I've just gotten run over by a truck:

polls_Truck_0445_876097_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Hangovers are an ever growing threat. Don't let yourself ever fall to one.

dude, drink lots of water after drinking heavily before going to sleep. Gets you really hydrated and I've found really takes a lot of the blow out of a hangover or even eliminates it entirely.

Also have ingrediants for a spicy bloody mary (or bloody bull if you prefer) ready in the morning. Helps SO much.

dude, drink lots of water after drinking heavily before going to sleep. Gets you really hydrated and I've found really takes a lot of the blow out of a hangover or even eliminates it entirely.

Drink a lot of water during your hangover, too. An EM once told me to drink Pedialyte, best thing for hang overs, ever! He said Gator Ade, second, but it's sugar content is higher, so the Pedialyte is better. I just keep some in the cupboard because it is also good for stomach flu.

Drinking lots of water does a lot to get rid of the dehydration and such that makes a hangover so horrible. However, you still have a general brain fog, tiredness, and hangover feeling that makes it feel like a wasted day. I had 7 drinks, and I drank 7 glasses of water to make up for it. If I had not, yeah, I basically wouldn't be functional at all.

Right now, though, I think Capt is thinking "7 drinks? 7? Seriously?" Old Watermark is thinking the same thing. 7 drinks used to be a night of very very light drinking to me.

Back