I don't want to be like Yurt, who always questions the identity of new posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be like Yurt, who always questions the identity of new posters. Hope that's not too enigmatic.

Too bad you still don't abide by that. But what is interesting is that this was in response to Legion saying some other poster was Yurt. Strangely, you later agreed with Legion and started calling that other poster Yurt.

I knew something was up, I should have looked up your posts before, but I didn't think you called others Yurt as well.

Does Legion always accuse other posters of being Yurt?

I don't think Yurt has much technical prowess and I believe the mods could find him out using their mod tools.

I find it comical you need to cite that mod as proof I'm Yurt. You've accused at least 4 other posters of being Yurt. In fact, Christiefan at first scolded you for calling that other poster Yurt.

Also, the mod you cited admitted I do not have the same IP as Yurt. And, you thought I was Yurt before I made a dozen posts. Kind of dumb citing someone after you already accused me.

Silly troll.

Keep citing a mod who hates me, that really bodes well for you, especially since you have accused others of being Yurt. At least you cited where he admits I don't have the same IP, good job.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back