I finally found someone that knows my soul

I guess Zimmerman just wasn't that into you, Grind.

Let yourself go.

532.gif

Other than tolerant liberals using homosexuality as an insult, this is a great thread.

To a degree he is right. I presume the regime is the entire government and not just a party, because if it is just about that, you can have regime change with votes, recalls, impeachment etc.

His point about riots is fairly accurate. Things really don't get paid attention to until it becomes a problem for 'all' of us. BLM has accomplished this, by and large, without riots or violence. But what gets noticed and what gets people talking earnestly, violence.

Maybe if the homophobic lefties can let their bigotry go for a bit, we can have an interesting talk about this. Just stop acting like faggots.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Other than tolerant liberals using homosexuality as an insult, this is a great thread.

To a degree he is right. I presume the regime is the entire government and not just a party, because if it is just about that, you can have regime change with votes, recalls, impeachment etc.

His point about riots is fairly accurate. Things really don't get paid attention to until it becomes a problem for 'all' of us. BLM has accomplished this, by and large, without riots or violence. But what gets noticed and what gets people talking earnestly, violence.

Maybe if the homophobic lefties can let their bigotry go for a bit, we can have an interesting talk about this. Just stop acting like faggots.

Since when have PiMP, USF and Mr. D become liberals? I mean where the fuck have you been? Grind advocating violence as a means of political change? He's been advocating that since he was 13!! This is not something new and interesting.

Jeebus yurt grind doesn't doesn't like the pejorative form of that word.
It offends his sexuality or something.
We are trying to encourage him to embrace his real self here.
Let's not be getting negative on the boy's new found openess.

Since when have PiMP, USF and Mr. D become liberals? I mean where the fuck have you been? Grind advocating violence as a means of political change? He's been advocating that since he was 13!! This is not something new and interesting.

HEY!!!

I didn't insult you, in your Evil Wife thread. :D

Jeebus yurt grind doesn't doesn't like the pejorative form of that word.
It offends his sexuality or something.
We are trying to encourage him to embrace his real self here.
Let's not be getting negative on the boy's new found openess.
Sure Rune, whatever you say.

Back