I found a Haitian restaurant in Oakland, and surprisingly there is no fried cat on the menu

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Next time I am in Oakland, I am hitting this place up. 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google reviews.

Welcome to T'chaka, Oakland's first and only Haitian restaurant, located in the heart of Old Oakland. Created by the visionary Head Chef and Owner, Frantz Felix, T'chaka offers more than just a meal—it promises an immersive Haitian dining experience.

Step into our restaurant and let the vibrant decor transport you straight to the lively atmosphere of Haiti. Our menu, curated by Chef Felix, features authentic Haitian dishes made with traditional techniques and local ingredients, celebrating the rich flavors and culture of the island.

"I found a Haitian restaurant in Oakland, and surprisingly there is no fried cat on the menu."​

In fairness, though, some real prestigious restaurants let preferred gusts order from off the menu!!!!​

Seriously, however, you're right.

We're dealing with some seriously fucked up people here.

All this talk about Haitians eating pets really does feel like a dollar store blood libel.

hartmann_schedel_chronicle.jpg

"I found a Haitian restaurant in Oakland, and surprisingly there is no fried cat on the menu."​

In fairness, though, some real prestigious restaurants let preferred gusts order from off the menu!!!!​

Seriously, however, you're right.

We're dealing with some seriously fucked up people here.
White trash Cajuns eat alligator and snake.

The French eat snails.

But I still like Cajun food

Liar, liar.....

The Real Reason Trump and Vance Are Spreading Lies About Haitians
Investing in Rust Belt communities would not fix what they see as the actual problem.

Six days into terrorizing the city of Springfield, Ohio, with baseless nonsense about Haitian immigrants kidnapping and eating people’s pets, the Republican vice-presidential nominee, J. D. Vance, admitted that the tales were intended to push a certain narrative.

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do,” Vance told CNN on Sunday. Days earlier, Vance had acknowledged that “it’s possible, of course, that all of these rumors will turn out to be false”—a confession that implies that he does not care whether they are true.

Since former President Donald Trump and Vance began centering their campaign on lies about Haitian immigrants being “dumped” on Springfield, municipal buildings, schools, and local festivals have had to be evacuated or canceled because of bomb threats. Asked whether he condemned the threats against Haitian immigrants, Trump couldn’t even bring himself to say that the threats were wrong, and instead simply spread misinformation about the migrants again: “I don’t know what happened with the bomb threats. I know that it’s been taken over by illegal migrants, and that’s a terrible thing that happened.” Besides failing to offer even a shred of concern for residents menaced by bomb threats, the statement was also false: The Haitians in Springfield are living and working there legally using green cards, humanitarian parole, and Temporary Protected Status, a legal immigration status for people who cannot return safely to their country of origin. Trump has vowed to deport them anyway.

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do,” Vance told CNN on Sunday. Days earlier, Vance had acknowledged that “it’s possible, of course, that all of these rumors will turn out to be false”—a confession that implies that he does not care whether they are true.

The real story here is that a dude who is married to an Indian immigrant and father of two bi-racial children has picked up the torch of xenophobia.

Next time I am in Oakland, I am hitting this place up. 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google reviews.

Welcome to T'chaka, Oakland's first and only Haitian restaurant, located in the heart of Old Oakland. Created by the visionary Head Chef and Owner, Frantz Felix, T'chaka offers more than just a meal—it promises an immersive Haitian dining experience.

Step into our restaurant and let the vibrant decor transport you straight to the lively atmosphere of Haiti. Our menu, curated by Chef Felix, features authentic Haitian dishes made with traditional techniques and local ingredients, celebrating the rich flavors and culture of the island.
Great. Just prove any of the meet they serve isnt cat.

Great. Just prove any of the meet they serve isnt cat.

Hahahahahahaha it's funny because...ummmmm....uh....it's funny because it attributes something unappealing to brown people.

That's always good for a laugh.

Maybe someone can start drawing exaggerated charicatures of them as well!

The New Giftpilz ain't gonna write itself!

I found a Haitian restaurant in Oakland, and surprisingly there is no fried cat on the menu
You have to go to Haiti for that. It's not legal in Oakland.

The Google throttling algorithm has temporarily blocked/buried images of Haitian cat meat sellers, but not of any others, e.g. China, Vietnam, etc...

hqdefault.jpg
PAY-CAT-MEAT-MARKET.jpg

When the election is over, Haitians are deported and Trump is blamed for reducing Haitians to eating cats, the images will be back and given algorithm priority. I'll post them then.

Hahahahahahaha it's funny because...ummmmm....uh....it's funny because it attributes something unappealing to brown people.

That's always good for a laugh.

Maybe someone can start drawing exaggerated charicatures of them as well!

The New Giftpilz ain't gonna write itself!
So where's the proof that the meat they serve isnt cat? Oh right you just like flapping your gums. Useless and lazy

Haitian migrants are climbing residents' plantain trees and stealing them for the local Haitian restaurants.

"They're stealing the plantains" "They're eating the plantains"

The real story here is that a dude who is married to an Indian immigrant and father of two bi-racial children has picked up the torch of xenophobia.
The underlying issue with Vance is severe mommy issues. Daddy split, because mommy was a whore who abandoned him.

I'm guessing mommy also had a cat?

The underlying issue with Vance is severe mommy issues. Daddy split, because mommy was a whore who abandoned him.

I'm guessing mommy also had a cat?
There must be some uncomfortable conversations at the Vance dinner table.

Mrs. Vance: Honey, can you stop telling lies about legal immigrants? I am the daughter of immigrants.

You have to go to Haiti for that. It's not legal in Oakland.

The Google throttling algorithm has temporarily blocked/buried images of Haitian cat meat sellers, but not of any others, e.g. China, Vietnam, etc...

hqdefault.jpg
PAY-CAT-MEAT-MARKET.jpg

When the election is over, Haitians are deported and Trump is blamed for reducing Haitians to eating cats, the images will be back and given algorithm priority. I'll post them then.

That's your proof? Really?

Even in California the government is not going to permit cat on the menu....does not mean that Haitians dont eat cats.

It's really interesting. Seems the Dollar Store Blood Libel is morphing. Now Haitians eat cats. Next thing you know they'll be kidnapping puppies and using their blood in their ritualistic seasonal unleavened bread.

Caribbean food is great.

Back