I Got An Email From The President

Howey

Banned
He says he quit reading JPP when Dixie self-banned himself. He said he hadn't seen that much verbose delusion since Palin's VP acceptance speech. He did say, however, that after reviewing 007 and Boorish's posts he could use a few more laughs to get over the recent scandals and will be, umm monitoring, their posts closely.

He says he quit reading JPP when Dixie self-banned himself. He said he hadn't seen that much verbose delusion since Palin's VP acceptance speech. He did say, however, that after reviewing 007 and Boorish's posts he could use a few more laughs to get over the recent scandals and will be, umm monitoring, their posts closely.

very nice post!

You would have loved Dixie, tekky.
I don't know what happened to get Dixie banned but I hope it ends soon as Dixie was/is by far and away the most valuable contributor JPP has ever had. In all my years of on line posting no one....BUT NO ONE...can rant like Dixie does!

I seriously miss him. :(

I don't know what happened to get Dixie banned but I hope it ends soon as Dixie was/is by far and away the most valuable contributor JPP has ever had. In all my years of on line posting no one....BUT NO ONE...can rant like Dixie does!

I seriously miss him. :(

I think he was banned for a day or so, but he got mad and quit the forums. His banishment has long been over.

I'm actually all of you !!! there is only one person on this board and it is ME ME ME ME ME. I write all the contributions from the various aspects of my split personality. This one - TC - is just the most recent one.

I move all the pieces on the chessboard! I dominate the world! I, I, I, I, I am she who must be obeyed!

what do you mean I should check my meds?

3D...that was actually a pretty good joke. It was almost as funny as one of Tom's jokes! :)

enhanced-buzz-23269-1370025724-8.jpg

I'm actually all of you !!! there is only one person on this board and it is ME ME ME ME ME. I write all the contributions from the various aspects of my split personality. This one - TC - is just the most recent one.

I move all the pieces on the chessboard! I dominate the world! I, I, I, I, I am she who must be obeyed!

what do you mean I should check my meds?

And I think you are a sweetheart! Hope that's OK with your hubby.

Wait.... Am I? Just an alter ego! Is my reality about to change and I suddenly become one of "those" (we know who they are) people? Or will I wake up and be - --- - TC? Self-love?? That must be against some chicken bone thrower's religion. I'm doomed!

And I think you are a sweetheart! Hope that's OK with your hubby.

Wait.... Am I? Just an alter ego! Is my reality about to change and I suddenly become one of "those" (we know who they are) people? Or will I wake up and be - --- - TC? Self-love?? That must be against some chicken bone thrower's religion. I'm doomed!

On the plus side, if you're me, I can assure you that you are NOT married to a goat!

I think he was banned for a day or so, but he got mad and quit the forums. His banishment has long been over.

Dixie probably took his six million dollars and bought a caribbean island where he's now lounging by the beach being hand fed cocktails by a hot chick in a bikini (hell, three hot chicks) and laughing at us pining over his departure.

Back