I got your stimulus package right here!

Kamala Trump

Verified User
I got your stimulus package right here!

hungarian-sausage.jpg

To me it is a cry for help and he is one of those that hasn't experienced the death of his infancy and moved on into the world of adulthood.

Reminds me of my two year old granddaughter who has found the word stupid and knows it gets attention from the adults around her.

Smart kid.....!

To me it is a cry for help and he is one of those that hasn't experienced the death of his infancy and moved on into the world of adulthood.

Reminds me of my two year old granddaughter who has found the word stupid and knows it gets attention from the adults around her.

she is living in a houshold of stupid people...and surely let's y'all know...:cof1:

What does adulthood mean to you? THe disparagement of hope and resignation to zionist slavery? As per the campaign promises of hillary clinton?

Last edited:
Back