I Have A Joke For You

sanetrain

Banned
In return for this joke, I will ask something of you later. Here's the joke: Three White explorers get captured by a primitive African tribe. The chief of the tribe tells one, "You can either choose death, or mombugambi." The White explorer says, "I don't know what mombugambi is. But I don't want to die. So I guess I'll choose mombugambi." The chief says, "Very well" and gestures to some of the men nearby. One after the other, they screw him in the ass until his ass is a bloody mess.

Afterwards the chief says to the second White explorer, "You can either choose death, or mombugambi." The second White explorer says, "Well I sure don't like mombugambi, but I don't want to die. So I guess I'll choose mombugambi." The chief says, "Very well" and gestures to some other men." They come over and screw him in the ass one after the other. Afterwards, he was basically a quivering mass of spent flesh.

The chief then says to the third White explorer, "You can either choose death, or mombugambi." The third explorer says, "Well I don't want to die. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let you black apes do that to me. I choose death!" The chief says, "Very well. I sentence you to death.... By mombugambi."

Right now, America is getting the hell mombugambied out of it. Between 2003-2008, there were 135,206 black on White rapes-sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on black rapes-sexual assaults was 0! Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders committed in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. Of those, 179,808 were White men, women and children that were murdered by negroes. (That are known of) That happens to be about 65 thousand more than the number of U.S. troops who died in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined!

Here is where I ask for something in return for my joke. I would like you to start a thread and post a video on it. I don't know how to record or post videos. You could call the thread, "A video for sanetrain" or something. The video comes from a website called, "Africans attack girl who rejects their advances in France." If you feel like it, I have a rather interesting video that you could also post. The website is called, "Black taxi driver defends wearing swastika armband."

You are an insanely racist swine.

Your opinion of me holds the same weight with me that the opinion a worm might have would. What REALLY matters is the truth. That you would insult anybody who tells the truth says all that needs to be said about you. None of which by the way is good.

Your opinion of me holds the same weight with me that the opinion a worm might have would. What REALLY matters is the truth. That you would insult anybody who tells the truth says all that needs to be said about you. None of which by the way is good.

You are an insanely racist swine.

In return for this joke, I will ask something of you later. Here's the joke: Three White explorers get captured by a primitive African tribe. The chief of the tribe tells one, "You can either choose death, or mombugambi." The White explorer says, "I don't know what mombugambi is. But I don't want to die. So I guess I'll choose mombugambi." The chief says, "Very well" and gestures to some of the men nearby. One after the other, they screw him in the ass until his ass is a bloody mess.

Afterwards the chief says to the second White explorer, "You can either choose death, or mombugambi." The second White explorer says, "Well I sure don't like mombugambi, but I don't want to die. So I guess I'll choose mombugambi." The chief says, "Very well" and gestures to some other men." They come over and screw him in the ass one after the other. Afterwards, he was basically a quivering mass of spent flesh.

The chief then says to the third White explorer, "You can either choose death, or mombugambi." The third explorer says, "Well I don't want to die. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let you black apes do that to me. I choose death!" The chief says, "Very well. I sentence you to death.... By mombugambi."

Right now, America is getting the hell mombugambied out of it. Between 2003-2008, there were 135,206 black on White rapes-sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on black rapes-sexual assaults was 0! Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders committed in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. Of those, 179,808 were White men, women and children that were murdered by negroes. (That are known of) That happens to be about 65 thousand more than the number of U.S. troops who died in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined!

Here is where I ask for something in return for my joke. I would like you to start a thread and post a video on it. I don't know how to record or post videos. You could call the thread, "A video for sanetrain" or something. The video comes from a website called, "Africans attack girl who rejects their advances in France." If you feel like it, I have a rather interesting video that you could also post. The website is called, "Black taxi driver defends wearing swastika armband."

1/10

I have a joke for you, sanetrain. There are three students that attend your racist summer camp. One of them is black. You say that you can either let him be lynched, or he can suck your dick. He chooses death.

The second guy is a hassidic jew. He, also can either suck your dick or be stoned to death. He chooses your gas chamber.

The third guy is a Republican, and either he can suck your dick, or bite it off.

Which option would you choose? I think your dick is a goner.

It's not true. Even if it was true in the modern era, just look at the period of history before abolition.

Yes it is true, moron. Look it up for yourself. Also, what happened in the past doesn't matter. It is what is happening now that does matter. Another thing is that in return for getting a little something extra from a master, there probably wasn't any raping going on for the few diseased white masters who wanted to screw some negro chick. Also, Thomas Jefferson apparently made a little niglet with some black chick who was 1/4 black. And from what I hear, there was no raping involved in that either.

You think racist brliefs are based on the truth?
That's weird.

If you don't believe it, look it up yourself. Though I do have some other statistics to show you. I wonder if you will think they are a figment of "belief."

Attachments

• 2007 Murders by race - age.jpg
    2007 Murders by race - age.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1
Yes it is true, moron. Look it up for yourself. Also, what happened in the past doesn't matter. It is what is happening now that does matter. Another thing is that in return for getting a little something extra from a master, there probably wasn't any raping going on for the few diseased white masters who wanted to screw some negro chick. Also, Thomas Jefferson apparently made a little niglet with some black chick who was 1/4 black. And from what I hear, there was no raping involved in that either.

Does this new avatar look familiar to anyone?

Back