I have an Idea.

'Liberals Hunting Deplorables'.

• Yes! (I want to hunt down Grind)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No. (it's seems divisive and non-productive)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack

Verified User
Here at JPP a Game called 'Werewolf' used to be played. Fun for all, community involvement, bringing our Brothers & Sisters together.

So, ... in a similar Spirit ... we initiate a New Game called 'Liberals Hunting Deplorables'. Now that the Biden/Harris Team has become assembled, this is timely and more relevant to the Times.
Now, I don't want to work out all the Details and Rules until we get a full body count on how many people here at JPP think this should replace 'Werewolf' as the Board's Official Game.

Initial List of Deplorables:

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

This isn't set in stone, some can be added or subtracted.

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

Where did you get that "list" from? :laugh:

Here at JPP a Game called 'Werewolf' used to be played. Fun for all, community involvement, bringing our Brothers & Sisters together.

So, ... in a similar Spirit ... we initiate a New Game called 'Liberals Hunting Deplorables'. Now that the Biden/Harris Team has become assembled, this is timely and more relevant to the Times.
Now, I don't want to work out all the Details and Rules until we get a full body count on how many people here at JPP think this should replace 'Werewolf' as the Board's Official Game.

I signed up for werewolf once, didn't participate. I thought it was stupid. Bad idea.

FTFY. Or McSlobbers "ignore" list. Hint: they read all posts.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep :laugh:

Where did you get that "list" from? :laugh:

Grind has a List of his Goon Squad. It's 'secret', but through some back channels and anonymous sources, plus a 'gratuity', I was able to obtain names of some of the Operatives.

I signed up for werewolf once, didn't participate. I thought it was stupid. Bad idea.

:dunno: I just heard about it. Seemed 'fun'. I heard people talking about it. My biggest take-away, USF911 was someone trusted and held above reproach as far as being an honest 'Host' of the Game.

Grind has a List of his Goon Squad. It's 'secret', but through some back channels and anonymous sources, plus a 'gratuity', I was able to obtain names of some of the Operatives.

You kissin' up to Miss Supermoderator? How sly of you :whoa:

It has to be one of the "Inner Circle."

JPP has a multitude of Secretaries, Assistants, Phone Operators, and the usual Paper Pushers. The Payroll is extensive. You can't run an Operation like this on a Shoestring Budget, RB.

JPP has a multitude of Secretaries, Assistants, Phone Operators, and the usual Paper Pushers. The Payroll is extensive. You can't run an Operation like this on a Shoestring Budget, RB.

Well, that narrows it down a bit.

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

Earl is top of the list

Well. I thought this would generate more interest. (I guess I was wrong) :(

Did anybody watch the Movie?

Back