I have been here before but...

Timmy O. Goodwin

...can’t remember my email or password—maybe it was Tim Goodwin or Timothy Goodwin. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for allowing me back in—if I am allowed back in, considering multiple accounts might be involved. I’ve been going through some changes at home, but I think everything is back on kelter now. I’m just hoping I can stay and am excited to join the discussions again!

...can’t remember my email or password—maybe it was Tim Goodwin or Timothy Goodwin. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for allowing me back in—if I am allowed back in, considering multiple accounts might be involved. I’ve been going through some changes at home, but I think everything is back on kelter now. I’m just hoping I can stay and am excited to join the discussions again!
<hands out asbestos undies, the forum bong, and some eye bleach> Hey, welcome!

You're back in time for WW3. It's gonna be a blast.

Maybe, as much as China Bloc is trying to resist it.....we do for sure get to witness the collapse of the American Empire.....these are exciting times.

"May you live in interesting times"
We know for fact the US navy is afraid of the Houthis. Guerrilla warfare missiles can sink an aircraft carrier. The pentagon is stuck in 1991.

We know for fact the US navy is afraid of the Houthis. Guerrilla warfare missiles can sink an aircraft carrier. The pentagon is stuck in 1991.
Surface ships are mostly outdated, and our sub program is a cluster fuck.....pretty much everything is late and over cost. I am also reading that the new Russian subs are significantly better than anything we can make. Also I am hearing nothing about how putting women on subs is working out, but I have long predicted that it would go poorly.

Surface ships are mostly outdated, and our sub program is a cluster fuck.....pretty much everything is late and over cost. I am also reading that the new Russian subs are significantly better than anything we can make. Also I am hearing nothing about how putting women on subs is working out, but I have long predicted that it would go poorly.
Imagine the hot cot conversations Russia intercepts from our pick your pronoun navy.

Imagine the hot cot conversations Russia intercepts from our pick your pronoun navy.
I was recently talking about a ship that had a known steering problem for like 6 months, the Captain put in many requests to the pentagon for help....the Pentagon did almost nothing and the problem was not solved.

Then the ship hit another Navy ship.

Then the Pentagon blamed the Captain.

This is where the Navy is.

I was recently talking about a ship that had a known steering problem for like 6 months, the Captain put in many requests to the pentagon for help....the Pentagon did almost nothing and the problem was not solved.

Then the ship hit another Navy ship.

Then the Pentagon blamed the Captain.

This is where the Navy is.
I think it's the Brits who can't get their screws to work. The US is short on sailors willing to go through the Strait of Hormuz. Iran has a lot of english speakers wanting to know about US sexuality.

Here's the thing, Tim.

If you were able to break this habit once....

I don't even know how to finish this thought.

It's as if I ran out right now to buy a pack of Camels.

Back