I have decided that I am a raging narcissist

Most of those are me but I thought I was being overt. I mean I frequently talk about how I want a life size portrait if me painted, as I stand triumphant over the bodies of my enemies and random strangers.

Skidmark.....the only thing you are is a raging hypochondriac. You have every disorder or disease you've ever read about. Next you'll be telling us you have dengue fever or schistosomiasis mansoni.

Let me cut to the chase here dude....you're not a raging narcissist. In order to BE a narcissist, or any personality disorder, you must FIRST have a PERSONALITY! Which pretty much excludes you.

I hope this makes you feel better. :)

Last edited:
Skidmark.....the only thing you are is a raging hypochondriac. You have every disorder or disease you've ever read about. Next you'll be telling us you have dengue fever or schistosomiasis mansoni.

Let me cut to the chase here dude....you're not a raging narcissist. In order to BE a narcissist you must FIRST have a PERSONALITY! Which pretty much excludes you.

I hope this makes you feel better. :)

Oh man, I'm a hypocondriac too?

I strongly desire to start a cult and be it's leader. But i''l be a nice leader, not exploitive or anything, just wise and wonderful.

I easily become wrapped up in my own interests and forget the existence of others.

easily

I dislike being with a group unless I know that I am appreciated by at least one of those present.

I thought this was standard, doesn't everyone think that? O_O

sometimes have fantasies about being violent without knowing why.

This question was confusing, because I do have those fantasies, but I usually know why.

I try to avoid rejection at all costs.

in spades

I tend to become involved in relationships in which I alternately adore and despise the other person.

jackpot.

Back