I have decided to adopt Grind and Capt.

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Hello, sons. Upon my death, you two shall have a fight to the death, and the victor will take my position as emperor.

Sorry, Volt and Three, but there can't be a Christian emperor. Also, Grind and Capt. are naturally going to have to kill you upon assuming the position, because as members of the trinity you will be rivals for the principate, and that simply can't be allowed. Sorry. :(

I can't give captain the edge. he has too many guns and could also probably snap my neck. I think I"ll have to poison him right now before he realizes.

I'll just standby and kill the survivor. No telling whether or not he will go through with Watermark's threat, so I'll just play it safe.

Also, fuck you, Watermark, for not adopting me. While it's probably a good thing to avoid having a father from Mississippi, I still feel snubbed, nevertheless.

I'll just standby and kill the survivor. No telling whether or not he will go through with Watermark's threat, so I'll just play it safe.

Also, fuck you, Watermark, for not adopting me. While it's probably a good thing to avoid having a father from Mississippi, I still feel snubbed, nevertheless.

I'd get on board with me. I'm a tolerant emperor.

You know, Nero used to hold performances of poetry readings, that he'd force the entire senate to attend, which were apparently so bad that some people would pretend to die to get out of them. This guy really is a perfect fit for me.

Back