I have decided what my new profession is

general shitman, should be a lawyer.

he is so full of shit, law school and the bar are nearly beneath him.
Skidmark? A lawyer? That's a scary thought. Wouldn't we better served if he belonged to a profession where he could do less damage to society? You know, like nuclear engineering?

I am a huge fan of the engineering profession, so I strongly encourage Watermark to stay the course. If I can ever aquire some math acumen, I'd like to jump into engineering and join all my friends at Boeing (which is a dream job, where you get your foot in the door, and you get to stay no matter how fucking retarded and/or lazy you may be).

I am a huge fan of the engineering profession, so I strongly encourage Watermark to stay the course. If I can ever aquire some math acumen, I'd like to jump into engineering and join all my friends at Boeing (which is a dream job, where you get your foot in the door, and you get to stay no matter how fucking retarded and/or lazy you may be).

What about drinking at work?

Well if you're not good at math and you want a job where you can be lazy and retarded and not get fired, go into politics and get elected to congress! :)

Back