I have good news and bad news....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so my computer at the office died and I took my best computer from home to replace it (ordered a new one)......while waiting for it I have been using my wife's computer and since I know she wouldn't be happy if I messed with her bookmarks I've been googling Just Plain Politics each time I log on......

the good news is that as I type in Just, google gives me Just Plain Politics as a first choice......the bad news is, we rank one step higher than Justin Beiber......

do you have a gmail account? I think that has more to do with your prior search history than google itself

so my computer at the office died and I took my best computer from home to replace it (ordered a new one)......while waiting for it I have been using my wife's computer and since I know she wouldn't be happy if I messed with her bookmarks I've been googling Just Plain Politics each time I log on......

the good news is that as I type in Just, google gives me Just Plain Politics as a first choice......the bad news is, we rank one step higher than Justin Beiber......

You ought to see how Justin Bieber is taking it...

Why can't you use Xmarks? It is available for Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari.

http://www.xmarks.com/

yeah right.....I want to store my bookmarks on the internet so its easier for people to find out where I go.......sheesh, you think I want nice people to know I hang out here?......

anyway, new computer arrived today.....you are now remarked....

yeah right.....I want to store my bookmarks on the internet so its easier for people to find out where I go.......sheesh, you think I want nice people to know I hang out here?......

anyway, new computer arrived today.....you are now remarked....

I have been using Xmarks for over four years, caution on the Internet is a good thing but you are taking paranoia too far. Xmarks has a master encrypted password which is not revealed to anyone but the user.

If you search "plain politics" we are the top site...

It took a while, but we've got top billing using those keywords.

Back