i have no life

picture.php

Drink of choice? What do you have that is not wine? That should narrow it down some...

i just poured myself some jamesons....best whiskey....and no, not the aged stuff, i like the blend...i know some say it is cheap, but i like it

and i decided to make some favors for myself, so i washed all my wife's le creuset dishes that she used tonight to make her party food with....if you know le creuset.....that shit is heavy, it is cast iron and it doesn't all fit in the dishwasher....

can i get an "hell yeah" for some manly stuff tonight.....come on, give it....

my wife is at a girls helloween party....my bud is out of town, and i don't feel like going out
My wife and I were invited to an exotic adult halloween party. She had a hot little school girls costume she was going to wear. Unfortunately we both came down with a cold this week and were to sick to go out last night. Instead of going out to a party where a bunch of hot chicks were wearing skimpy outfits we stayed at home and the wife wore her "I never want to have sex again" pagamas. Life sucks sometimes.

Oh well. The Buckeyes won! :)

i just poured myself some jamesons....best whiskey....and no, not the aged stuff, i like the blend...i know some say it is cheap, but i like it

and i decided to make some favors for myself, so i washed all my wife's le creuset dishes that she used tonight to make her party food with....if you know le creuset.....that shit is heavy, it is cast iron and it doesn't all fit in the dishwasher....

can i get an "hell yeah" for some manly stuff tonight.....come on, give it....
Dude.....unless its eanamelled your not supposed to wash cast iron in a dishwasher...or with soap....if you did....your wife is going to be pissed! They'll all have to be re-seasoned again!

Last edited:
Back