I have seen the light

• Thread starter Thread starter TRGLDTE
  • Start date Start date
T

TRGLDTE

I have a big event coming up, and I need to go buy a new robe and hood. If I were at the highest levels, they'd buy me the hood.

Have fun, Kiddies!

Just normal dating attire for Trog ?
I dunno, but it is probably not the clan.
Does the outfit include a big broadaxe Trog ?
Do you work for the late payment penalty department ?

Hmmm... It could be a boxing reference, but they don't "buy you the hood" at higher levels. It could be a reference to Academic regalia...

It also could be a reference to the Klan... He may think he's Imus....

Um.... He could be talking about a bathrobe, and if he was in a higher "level" at the hotel he is staying at it would be provided...

Any other references you all can think of?

Hmmm... It could be a boxing reference, but they don't "buy you the hood" at higher levels. It could be a reference to Academic regalia...

It also could be a reference to the Klan... He may think he's Imus....

Um.... He could be talking about a bathrobe, and if he was in a higher "level" at the hotel he is staying at it would be provided...

Any other references you all can think of?

He might be making fun of Imus. I don't know. He has gotten me so many times, that I learned to just ask, hey, what do you mean by this? It saves me a lot of time and aggravation.

HeHeHe.

Robes and Hoods...that does sound suspiciosly like Trog is getting ready to burn some crosses.

j/k trog!
Nahhh, ya don't need a mortarboard and tassel for cross burning!

I get (yet another) Masters in a couple weeks, and from a top five school, too. Not bad for a kid who graduated in the third of his high school class that made the top two thirds possible.

Last edited:
It has something to do with his job, I bet. Trog loves to use obscure references and watch what people do with them.
Obscure references? Obscure words? Moi? Surely you jest!

Yes, I am the one who used immanent to trap a silly spider! HAHAHAHA! Eminent, imminent and yes, immanent. Combover boy stepped up to challenge me on English and was promptly slapped down.

We even learned the meaning of callipygian and callipygous. :sexy:

Jetsam we throw overboard to try to remain afloat. Flotsam is what floats away after we have sunk, but what of poor forgotten lagan?

Once, I used the excuse that I had missed a day of school because I was suffering from rhinorrhea, and it was accepted. Who says trauncy officers aren't bright? :tongout:

(Yeah, go ahead, look them up.)

P.S. I usually finish the NY Times Sunday crossword puzzles. Sometimes it takes me a week, but then again I do them in pen just for sport.

I get (yet another) Masters in a couple weeks, and from a top five school, too. Not bad for a kid who graduated in the third of his high school class that made the top two thirds possible.

Congratulations Trog!

Obscure references? Obscure words? Moi? Surely you jest!

Yes, I am the one who used immanent to trap a silly spider! HAHAHAHA! Eminent, imminent and yes, immanent. Combover boy stepped up to challenge me on English and was promptly slapped down.

We even learned the meaning of callipygian and callipygous. :sexy:

Jetsam we throw overboard to try to remain afloat. Flotsam is what floats away after we have sunk, but what of poor forgotten lagan?

Once, I used the excuse that I had missed a day of school because I was suffering from rhinorrhea, and it was accepted. Who says trauncy officers aren't bright? :tongout:

(Yeah, go ahead, look them up.)

P.S. I usually finish the NY Times Sunday crossword puzzles. Sometimes it takes me a week, but then again I do them in pen just for sport.

He didn't know that immanent was a word, right? Did one of Prak's posts start that? Because he is good for writiing immanent when he means imminent, because of all of his Sartre and existentialism background.

I didn't have to look anything up, except for rhinorrhea. Very funny.

Congrats Trog :cheer:

Back