APP - I have to say I did not see this coming

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
I will preface this post by saying it is common on political message boards to cherry pick comments from what are usual opponents to try to push an agenda. So I recognize that I can be accused of that here. All I will say is that since this story broke about classified information being given to Russia, my primary concern was with who leaked the information to the Washington Post as I believe that caused more damage than anything President might have done.

Here is someone I am diametrically opposed to who says the same exact thing

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...gh-bs-quotient-on-wapo-story-asks-who-leaked/

…something is out of control here. there is an effort here to up end the relationship with russia. put us at odds. it started during the obama administration in october of 2016 when it was a peace agreement or an agreement to end the conflict with syria and all of a sudden it was up ended by people in the pentagon and c.i.a. so they were making policy over the president’s head. we have one president and he is being undermined by some people in intelligence.

Ya know we don’t need to look to Russia for any affirmation here. We need to ask questions about why is this intelligence community trying to upend the President of the United States with these leaks? Here’s the Washington Post story (holds up physical copy of the newspaper) I mean its, and all over town people are saying the President did this and that — look, I disagree with President Trump on a number of issues, but on this one, there can only be one President and somebody in the intelligence community is trying to upend this President in order to pursue a policy direction that puts us in conflict with Russia. The question is why? and who? and we need to find out.

I will preface this post by saying it is common on political message boards to cherry pick comments from what are usual opponents to try to push an agenda. So I recognize that I can be accused of that here. All I will say is that since this story broke about classified information being given to Russia, my primary concern was with who leaked the information to the Washington Post as I believe that caused more damage than anything President might have done.

Here is someone I am diametrically opposed to who says the same exact thing

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...gh-bs-quotient-on-wapo-story-asks-who-leaked/

…something is out of control here. there is an effort here to up end the relationship with russia. put us at odds. it started during the obama administration in october of 2016 when it was a peace agreement or an agreement to end the conflict with syria and all of a sudden it was up ended by people in the pentagon and c.i.a. so they were making policy over the president’s head. we have one president and he is being undermined by some people in intelligence.

Ya know we don’t need to look to Russia for any affirmation here. We need to ask questions about why is this intelligence community trying to upend the President of the United States with these leaks? Here’s the Washington Post story (holds up physical copy of the newspaper) I mean its, and all over town people are saying the President did this and that — look, I disagree with President Trump on a number of issues, but on this one, there can only be one President and somebody in the intelligence community is trying to upend this President in order to pursue a policy direction that puts us in conflict with Russia. The question is why? and who? and we need to find out.
It shouldn't be hard to work out who leaked this info.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Well obviously Comey did. Now did he only just give it to an associate? Or did he do it sooner. But, it is clear that Comey has questions to answer

Back