I just became mega famous today "The Original Guitar Man"

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
Is what everyone calls me, cheers me on, says i am better than Ozzy, honks their horns everywhere I go and it feels pretty good.

Only thing is, I get that I am one kick ass guitar player who only plays my own originals but can't figure out where to find what just made me mega famous as of today!

Can you help me out with what that is people ...?

Thanks

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Is what everyone calls me, cheers me on, says i am better than Ozzy, honks their horns everywhere I go and it feels pretty good.

Only thing is, I get that I am one kick ass guitar player who only plays my own originals but can't figure out where to find what just made me mega famous as of today!

Can you help me out with what that is people ...?

Thanks

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Ozzy who?

The Real Ozzy only plays a little harmonica.
https://www.musictimes.com/articles...sbourne just might be,really much of a singer.

When did I ever claim he did play guitar? I am just reiterating what people have said.

in the OP but as noted it is "other people" saying so so either they dont realize Ozzy ids a "singer" or perhaps its a backhanded compliment. while popular for many years it was mainly his stage antics that people enjoyed. He is not a gifted vocalist and can barely string together a complete sentence speaking.

Back