I just cleaned 37 squid....

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I'm going to use the tentacles mixed with shrimp, some spicy sausage, a bit of cheese, garlic and other spices, some onions and bread crumbs... to make a stuffing. I'm going to stuff this into the squid mantles (after making it into stuffing...) Then I'm going to bake them with a bit of my marinara sauce on top...

I'm making some ziti to put it on with more marinara and cheese... I'm going to use some of the mantles and tentacles to make some deep fried calamari, a bit of white sauce to dip it in...

People are going to love it.

:D

I'm going to use the tentacles mixed with shrimp, some spicy sausage, a bit of cheese, garlic and other spices, some onions and bread crumbs... to make a stuffing. I'm going to stuff this into the squid mantles (after making it into stuffing...) Then I'm going to bake them with a bit of my marinara sauce on top...

I'm making some ziti to put it on with more marinara and cheese... I'm going to use some of the mantles and tentacles to make some deep fried calamari, a bit of white sauce to dip it in...

I will pay shipping if you overnight me a plate.

Yea but what about the squids? I bet they think this is barbaric!!

Back