I just have to share this picture

At first you just go awwwh hes so cute and then you go awwhh how horrible to think of eating this little angel.

At first you just go awwwh hes so cute and then you go awwhh how horrible to think of eating this little angel.

Several years ago my wife and I rescued 4 infant flying squirrels. They were almost hairless and hadn't opened their eyes yet. We knew the chances were slim that they would survive, but we got bottles that would work for them and specialized formula from a local wildlife rescue.

We were taking pics of them when we had them out to be fed. I carefully laid one on a cracker and snapped the picture. I sent it around with the caption "Everything tastes great on a Ritz".

Everyone laughed, except my wife and my daughter. They still give me hell about that picture.

Several years ago my wife and I rescued 4 infant flying squirrels. They were almost hairless and hadn't opened their eyes yet. We knew the chances were slim that they would survive, but we got bottles that would work for them and specialized formula from a local wildlife rescue.

We were taking pics of them when we had them out to be fed. I carefully laid one on a cracker and snapped the picture. I sent it around with the caption "Everything tastes great on a Ritz".

Everyone laughed, except my wife and my daughter. They still give me hell about that picture.

When I was a kid we rescued some baby flying squirells form a nest in a tree that had been cut down. Yep fed them will little bottles and such. Those things are tiny when grown. A mouse with furry batman membranes.

Dont get me wrong it cracks me up but also makes me feel quilty quilty as hell for laughing.

Did you guys squirels make it and when you released them did they hang arround?

Dont get me wrong it cracks me up but also makes me feel quilty quilty as hell for laughing.

Did you guys squirels make it and when you released them did they hang arround?

The ones we had didn't make it. The vet we took them to said they probably wouldn't. They were only a few days old.

When I was a kid we rescued some baby flying squirells form a nest in a tree that had been cut down. Yep fed them will little bottles and such. Those things are tiny when grown. A mouse with furry batman membranes.

Yeah, we took in a baby squirrel once because its mother had died, and nursed it to health. Then we released it after a while.

Back