I just opened a unicorn manufacturing plant

Micawber

Verified User
I have 5 trillion job "openings" at $1 per day for everyone with a demostable ability to manufacture gold shitting unicorns using my patented equipment. Please bring three references. Thanks. Feel free to use this classified advertisement to bolster Trumps fantasy job "opening" numbers.

Well, counter trolling. This is a natural reaction to someone who trolls by thread banning absolutely everyone with whom he disagrees. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?84610-MAGA!-U-S-job-openings-at-record-high

I started a thread which simply would have been a comment to the thread about a claim of good "job opening" numbers. Just look at the thread ban list by "God Bless America." It's exhaustive. You are on it. I am on it. Hell, everybody is on it.

Job openings matter not, lots of jobs filled is what matters. Trump can't claim victory for what amounts to little more than a missed high five. The worker has to "hit" the job, not waive passed it.

Last edited:
Well, counter trolling. This is a natural reaction to someone who trolls by thread banning absolutely everyone with whom he disagrees. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?84610-MAGA!-U-S-job-openings-at-record-high

I started a thread which simply would have been a comment to the thread about a claim of good "job opening" numbers. Just look at the thread ban list by "God Bless America." It's exhaustive. You are on it. I am on it. Hell, everybody is on it.

Job openings matter not, lots of jobs filled is what matters. Trump can't claim victory for what amounts to little more than a missed high five. The worker has to "hit" the job, not waive passed it.
My suggestion, post the thread you are interested in so we can all post, it isn't against the rules and an added joy, ban GBA.

That's a good suggestion.

So you are so smart that Rana had to tell you that?

Let me ask you. Why do you feel entitled to participate in any conversation that you want to participate in? Do you think people aren't allowed to have private conversations? Do you barge in on people speaking because you think what you have to offer is so wonderful?

Tell us. Why do you feel so entitled?

So you are so smart that Rana had to tell you that?

Let me ask you. Why do you feel entitled to participate in any conversation that you want to participate in? Do you think people aren't allowed to have private conversations? Do you barge in on people speaking because you think what you have to offer is so wonderful?

Tell us. Why do you feel so entitled?

It's because posters like him and Rana, actually believe that the Freedom of Speech really means the freedom to make people listen to you. :good4u:

Back