I just went to a mostly Halal Market

I get hungry for lunch and needed some black sesame seeds for the ahi tonight and I knew the, I suppose international but mostly Halal market would likely have them.

And they did.

Their deli food is so amazing and since it is halal it is basically kosher. I had the tri tip sandwich with bread they make in house and anti pasta salad.

I will always prefer Central Coast tri tip, but both the salad and sandwich were fantastic. First time having anything halal.

Will I turn Muslim?

I get hungry for lunch and needed some black sesame seeds for the ahi tonight and I knew the, I suppose international but mostly Halal market would likely have them. Will I turn Muslim?

Did you ask them to decorate a gay cake while you were there?

I didn't know that my brother was your intended. Have you proposed yet? :dunno:

I never considered asking until you asked me if I did. You are welcome to ask them yourself. I'm sure LeoYurtjr will be offended by your comments though. He has been waiting for you for a long time.

Don't be cruel, just look at how you two always talk to each other. Dear this, special this, oth this,...... It's cool, he isn't your sock, he is your lover.

Are you ashamed?

Halal food is like the best. We have so much here, it's awesome.

I wish there was a way to get halal style meat without them using halal slaughter though. :-/

I get hungry for lunch and needed some black sesame seeds for the ahi tonight and I knew the, I suppose international but mostly Halal market would likely have them.

And they did.

Their deli food is so amazing and since it is halal it is basically kosher. I had the tri tip sandwich with bread they make in house and anti pasta salad.

I will always prefer Central Coast tri tip, but both the salad and sandwich were fantastic. First time having anything halal.

Will I turn Muslim?

FB_IMG_1529145489306.jpg

Halal and Kosher slaughter are cruel and unjustifiable, they are banned in Denmark.

Back