I Just Won $5,500,000!

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
I love scam emails, I think they're so funny. I wish I'd saved all of the scam emails I've ever received, that would make one hell of a coffee table book. Anyway, I just received this one. I have to say the Good Reverend Innocent Johnson has been a very busy bee lately, this is the fifth different bit of good fortune Rev. Johnson has been kind enough to inform me of in 2017 alone:

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment System. We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM Master Express Credit Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world.

The World Bank, United Nations and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract ,Winning Prize,inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference. the ATM Master Express Credit Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.

The ATM MASTER EXPRESS CARD is credited with the sum of$5,500.000.00 USD(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars), it is already loaded in the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM Stand/location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Ten Thousand United States Dollars(US$10,000.00)we have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

UPS=48hrs/$130
FedEx=72hrs/$100
DHL=4days/$95

Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this email and let me know which courier company you would want us to use for the shipment of your ATM Card to you.

1. Valid Delivery Address:
2. Full Names:
3. Phone Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:

Understand that you will be liable for the delivery fee of your ATM Master Express Card to you with any of the above courier company.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS,
Rev.innocent Johnson
Director Foreign Remittance Department
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Bank Benin Plc

Just checked one of my other accounts, here's another one this time I only scored $3.5 Million, never heard of this guy though, he must be a newb:

Your Ref:

Good Day To You And Your Family. I Apologize If The Content Here-Under Are Contrary To Your Moral Ethics But Please Treat With Absolute Secrecy And Personal.

Meanwhile, I Want To Draw Your Attention That The UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION, UK LONDON CHAPTER, Has Released The Sum Of $3.5M (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) From Our Charity Alleviation Accrued Interest Fund, That Comes Up Once In A Every Year To You As One Of The Luckiest Winner Of This Year. This Sum Has Been Released To The FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB) United States Of America Virginia Branch, Reserve Account With The UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION, LONDON UK CHAPTER, For The Final Crediting Into Your Account.

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION, UK LONDON CHAPTER, Wants You To Contact Our Representative/Agent In The FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB) Office Virginia Branch USA, With His Information's Below For The Final Directions On How Your $3.5M USD, Will Be Transferred/Credited Into Your Account. The Beneficiary Is Hereby Given (3) Banking Days To Finalize This Transaction With The FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB), Or The Total Sum Will Be Recalled Back To THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION Treasury.

Contact Name: Dr. Marcel Rudasingwa
Email: drmarcelrudasingwa@gmail.com
Bank Tel/Fax: +1 915 229 3782

Thanks And Remain Blessed,

Mr. Micheal Ugwu
President, Economic And Social Council Office.

Gosh you are so lucky. Have you quit your job yet?

The scam I keep getting asked to fall for is over the telephone, claiming to want to give me a business loan. Always some guy from India, based on the accent. Yeah, I'm going to give them my bank account information so they can wire in $100,000 grand.

A few months back one of them called me and I decided that I was going to make him hang up on me. I kept telling him, politely, that I had no plans for expansion and did not want to borrow money. This guy tried every angle and I repeated the same answer several times. Finally he blew up at me and described sexual acts that I should be doing that only a sick homophobe would imagine. My reply was a heart-felt, sincere, belly laugh. hat got him so mad that he must have sold my phone number to his competitors, since I've received numerous similar solicitations since then.

I've been getting a lot of phishing scam emails lately that claim to be from a couple of credit card companies I have accounts with. They claim that they have information which suggests my account has been the target of hackers who've made several unsuccessful log in attempts, and that my account may or will be suspended unless I click on a link to "verify" my account info.

I just forward them to the real company's scam investigation dept so they can examine and possibly learn more about who is sending them and from where.

Gosh you are so lucky. Have you quit your job yet?

The scam I keep getting asked to fall for is over the telephone, claiming to want to give me a business loan. Always some guy from India, based on the accent. Yeah, I'm going to give them my bank account information so they can wire in $100,000 grand.

A few months back one of them called me and I decided that I was going to make him hang up on me. I kept telling him, politely, that I had no plans for expansion and did not want to borrow money. This guy tried every angle and I repeated the same answer several times. Finally he blew up at me and described sexual acts that I should be doing that only a sick homophobe would imagine. My reply was a heart-felt, sincere, belly laugh. hat got him so mad that he must have sold my phone number to his competitors, since I've received numerous similar solicitations since then.

I keep getting the one where they say there from Microsoft and they to remove viruses from my computer.
They want access to my computer to do this and my card #, so they can be paid for removing the viruses.

They always seem to hang up, when I ask them questions. :D
Like:
How is that possible, when I don't own a computer?
etc.

The other one is where they want to help me "fix" my credit card debt.
They seem to lose the "connection", when I tell them I don't have any credit cards. :D

I get calls a lot too from 'Steve from Microsoft service'. It's always an Indian guy and the caller ID always shows 000-000-0000. Last month I told him my caller ID was screwed up and asked him where he was calling from. He said Tampa so I asked him how he likes living in Alabama...he said he liked it a lot.

I get calls a lot too from 'Steve from Microsoft service'. It's always an Indian guy and the caller ID always shows 000-000-0000. Last month I told him my caller ID was screwed up and asked him where he was calling from. He said Tampa so I asked him how he likes living in Alabama...he said he liked it a lot.

STEVE - YOU KNOW STEVE ALSO!!

What a small world. :D

Steve and I are good buddies. A few weeks ago he called when I was logged into Linux and claimed he was getting 'real time virus alerts' from my Microsoft operating system.

But Steve's rude; because when I told him that I had read on the Microsoft web site that he calls were scams, he just hung up on me.

But Steve's rude; because when I told him that I had read on the Microsoft web site that he calls were scams, he just hung up on me.

Steve likes to feel useful, you have to play dumb with him so he'll spend A LOT of time trying to help you give him remote access.

I should start recording my chats with Steve, some of them have been hilarious.

5ba3ac81d27cd9adfb6462ba8262a5b4.jpg

Steve likes to feel useful, you have to play dumb with him so he'll spend A LOT of time trying to help you give him remote access.

I should start recording my chats with Steve, some of them have been hilarious.

Normally I don't have the time or the desire to humor myself, by playing them; but one of these times, they're going to catch me at just the right time and I'm going to see how long I can keep them "on the line". :D

Normally I don't have the time or the desire to humor myself, by playing them; but one of these times, they're going to catch me at just the right time and I'm going to see how long I can keep them "on the line". :D

My record is 40 minutes and I actually got Steve to put his supervisor on the line.

Back