I know what's wrong with USC

Ellis, Cushing, Mathews, manaluga

Ugghhh! They now have "fans" ripping on Carroll in the L.A. Times claiming he's spending too much time on his A Better LA charity work then the team. I'll put USC's fan base up against anyone in the most spoiled category.

Edit: You are right though Top. It's hard to lose guys like that and not miss a beat.

Ugghhh! They now have "fans" ripping on Carroll in the L.A. Times claiming he's spending too much time on his A Better LA charity work then the team. I'll put USC's fan base up against anyone in the most spoiled category.

Edit: You are right though Top. It's hard to lose guys like that and not miss a beat.
We have the same idiots here in Columbus.

Carroll, Tressell, Mack Brown, Bob Stoops and Urban Meyer are the best coaches in college ball. Their detractors are idiots.

We have the same idiots here in Columbus.

Carroll, Tressell, Mack Brown, Bob Stoops and Urban Meyer are the best coaches in college ball. Their detractors are idiots.

Kind of interesting hearing Stoops name and the Notre Dame job. Supposedly he's not all that happy at Oklahoma?

Notre Dame is Notre Dame but it's not the '50's, '60's & '70's. Notre Dame still has NBC but with ESPN so many teams play on TV now that Notre Dame lost that advantage. They still have high academic standards and aren't in a warm weather location.

I want to see Notre Dame come back because love them or hate them college football is better imo when Notre Dame is in the national mix due to their following.

Kind of interesting hearing Stoops name and the Notre Dame job. Supposedly he's not all that happy at Oklahoma?

Notre Dame is Notre Dame but it's not the '50's, '60's & '70's. Notre Dame still has NBC but with ESPN so many teams play on TV now that Notre Dame lost that advantage. They still have high academic standards and aren't in a warm weather location.

I want to see Notre Dame come back because love them or hate them college football is better imo when Notre Dame is in the national mix due to their following.
Notre Dame is program that is arrogant to an extreme and deserves what has befallen it. I've heard the rumors about Stoops being unhappy at OK and their exactly that. Rumors.

Notre Dame needs to be kept under foot until they wise up and join a conference. ND's problem is that they had 3 coaches in a row that could recruit but could not coach college talent. This is what they need. They should beat a hasty path to Brian Kelly's door.

ND did not deserve what LSU did to them. Niether did Ohio Slow or Miami. Non of the three has been the same since being blown out by lsu. The should ask GA tech how to get over it.

ND did not deserve what LSU did to them. Niether did Ohio Slow or Miami. Non of the three has been the same since being blown out by lsu. The should ask GA tech how to get over it.
You're setting yourself up for a real burn if LSWho get's beat by Northwestern. Oh granted across the board LSWho is a better team (though there probably isn't a member of the entire team that could meet NW's enrollment requirements) still and all, I'll take Fitzgerald any day as a coach over Miles

I know also! They lost at the very end to Arizona. How was the game cawacko? Did USC go in at the end of the game and play with the Shallaleigh?

I know also! They lost at the very end to Arizona. How was the game cawacko? Did USC go in at the end of the game and play with the Shallaleigh?

wow. just getting home sir . have been in denial for a lot of hours. I'm not sure but i think i hate you Soc.

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wow. just getting home sir . have been in denial for a lot of hours. I'm not sure but i think i hate you Soc.

You know you can depend on me sir. I am here only to comfort and assuage your pain. :pke:

Buddy, we were supposed to meet in Pasadena. We did our part, now where is USC?

Its hard to believe that they are 6th in the PAC-10.

Buddy, we were supposed to meet in Pasadena. We did our part, now where is USC?

Its hard to believe that they are 6th in the PAC-10.

I know. Our hopes pretty much went out the window when Sanchez left. I think Matt Barkley is going to be very very good but I was asking way too much to expect a true freshman to carry the team to the national title game.

I know. Our hopes pretty much went out the window when Sanchez left. I think Matt Barkley is going to be very very good but I was asking way too much to expect a true freshman to carry the team to the national title game.
Looks like ya'll left it on the field in Columbus. Injuries really took a toll on USC this year. You lost two of your best players against OSU and then a star running back in a freak accident the next week.

Back