I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I LOVE ALL OF YOU SEO MUCH I CAN BAREL Y FEEL IT! IT'S SOMETHING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND! IT'S LIKE AN EXPLOSION OF LIGHT IN THE SEA OF ANGRY ATOMS THAT IS MY HEAD THAT LOVES ALL OF YOU!

Youse ? that sounds so Jersey.

That's interesting, I hadn't realised that. I should point out that in this phrase the "s" here is prounounced more as a "z" sound so the phrase sounds like, "I love yoooz all" rather than perhaps "yooos". Does that make sense?

That's interesting, I hadn't realised that. I should point out that in this phrase the "s" here is prounounced more as a "z" sound so the phrase sounds like, "I love yoooz all" rather than perhaps "yooos". Does that make sense?

Yep makes sense and still Joisey/NY cityish.
Yooze guyz.

Now in KY it would be more like youins or yall.

Yep makes sense and still Joisey/NY cityish.
Yooze guyz.

Now in KY it would be more like youins or yall.

Here that sort of pronunciation is very class-based. And to a large extent it's also located in some geographic areas but it's spread throughout the country. It was made famous by one of our boxers who was from Sydney and who made a bit of a splash internationally (bloke called Jeff Fenech - I think his ethnic origin is Maltese) when he won a big fight and upon being feted from the ring declared "I love youse all!" That sort of popularised it.

I was told about the y'all/you'all etc in Texas when I was there. Completely confused me but it was as funny as hell :D

Back