I love how Dixie doesn't post in this forum

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Thank C'Thulhu he hasn't poisoned this forum with his imaginary math and belief that animals can somehow legally consent.

Thank C'Thulhu he hasn't poisoned this forum with his imaginary math and belief that animals can somehow legally consent.

Dixie is still trying to regain his humanity, after several posters publicly spanked him and all they had to do was let his own mouth seal his fate.

Me too. I mean, its been the same guys for 7 years now, and they're all the same with the exception of the younger crowd, its senseless. So now, this is a social site for me. I'm not into banging my head against the wall since 2002.

we need more recruits and more arguing or this site will slowly die. We need the blood of idiots to sustain ourselves.

Me too. I mean, its been the same guys for 7 years now, and they're all the same with the exception of the younger crowd, its senseless. So now, this is a social site for me. I'm not into banging my head against the wall since 2002.
Damn Beefy. I remember when you used to pay extra for that.

we need more recruits and more arguing or this site will slowly die. We need the blood of idiots to sustain ourselves.
The problem I have with recruiting for this site is there aren't to many friends I have that I can call a woolly patted nincompoop and still remain friends.

What I like about this place on the web is that it is a somewhat of a community. A community where I can meet new and bright minds, share and exchange grand and challenging idea with truly informed and sophisticated people.......and then tell them to go fuck themselves.

Back