I love paying down 12K at a whack on my principle

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Got me Stock ESOP for first half of year and put towards my mortgage principle. Love writing big debt eliminating checks.

:clink:

And no reverse mortgage crap fer me.

Sheesh, they want to be sure and keep the little guy in his place don't they. They pretty much exempted the small guy from the inheritance tax and now they want the old ones to spend the property inheritance...

And no reverse mortgage crap fer me.

Sheesh, they want to be sure and keep the little guy in his place don't they. They pretty much exempted the small guy from the inheritance tax and now they want the old ones to spend the property inheritance...

Unfortunately many many people will use reverse mortgages to finance there retirement and leave very little to the next generation.

look at my age group. IM an over archiver compared to most others in mid 30's and even I have all of 2 stools to retire on (my own savings and SSI). My father has military pension, work pension, SSI, Savings, free health care..

Most of the people in my age bracket dont have pensions and very little savings.

well since werer braging... i got.. i got well... i dont have anything to brag about... besides livin the good life.

Just keep being a good person Bob and you will likely have a good life no matter where you wind up. Keep good family and friends around.

Back