I"m a Race Realist.. Which means i'm honest.. No prob with bashing White people also

I"m a Race Realist.. Which means i'm honest.. No prob with bashing White people also

Guys i'm a race realist which means i'm honest unlike many of you guys.

I"m willing to say the truth even IF ITS NOT NICE.

More than most of you can say when it comes to race realities.

Also i have NO PROBLEM talking about negative of White people also so if anybody has some gripes in that direction go for it.

Do you believe the socioeconomic condition of blacks in America are caused by genetics or environment?

Also i have NO PROBLEM talking about negative of White people also so if anybody has some gripes in that direction go for it.

Thanks for being part of the problem by obsessing on skin color.

So you are a "race realist." How real would you like to get. I will include something. Tell me if it is real enough for you.
tQOIrhD.jpg

Do you believe the socioeconomic condition of blacks in America are caused by genetics or environment?

Maybe it's 'historical'?

If your parents/grandparents had NOTHING (like a family home) to pass down, it would/could be a disadvantage. It's no surprise that a sub-group (Blacks) comprise a large percentage of the economically deprived.

Do you believe the socioeconomic condition of Appalachian poor white trash in America are caused by genetics or environment? They weren't slaves. Or had their churches blown up in the middle of the night.

Nope... they have voluntarily selected a life of rebel flags and tattoos and opioids and meth and wife beating and being poorly educated and living in shacks. While scapegoating their chosen plight in life on more productive groups like the Jewish people who came here after the holocaust with nothing but the shirt on their backs, made a productive life, put all their kids through college so the kids could grow up to be professionals who have kids that get an education and grow up to be professionals, etc,etc,,,

So... the losers with the rebel flags in Virginia shouting "Jews will NOT replace us" - ? At least they have that correct.

Maybe it's 'historical'?

If your parents/grandparents had NOTHING (like a family home) to pass down, it would/could be a disadvantage. It's no surprise that a sub-group (Blacks) comprise a large percentage of the economically deprived.

I for one am glad that more and more whites are getting to experience this now in our economic system. Unfortunately most, or let's back up and leave it at many, fall for the old authoritarian power structure's scapegoating of the poor.

Do you believe the socioeconomic condition of Appalachian poor white trash in America are caused by genetics or environment? They weren't slaves. Or had their churches blown up in the middle of the night.

Nope... they have voluntarily selected a life of rebel flags and tattoos and opioids and meth and wife beating and being poorly educated and living in shacks. While scapegoating their chosen plight in life on more productive groups like the Jewish people who came here after the holocaust with nothing but the shirt on their backs, made a productive life, put all their kids through college so the kids could grow up to be professionals who have kids that get an education and grow up to be professionals, etc,etc,,,

So... the losers with the rebel flags in Virginia shouting "Jews will NOT replace us" - ? At least they have that correct.

They were preyed upon by the same economic system and authoritarian power structure, it's not odd at all. Expanding to a neighborhood near you as we continue to redistribute societal wealth to the aristocracy.

I for one am glad that more and more whites are getting to experience this now in our economic system. Unfortunately most, or let's back up and leave it at many, fall for the old authoritarian power structure's scapegoating of the poor.

I'm not cheering anyone's descent into poverty, but I can see 3 generational living in the Future for many Americans.

I'm not cheering anyone's descent into poverty, but I can see 3 generational living in the Future for many Americans.

It is a continuing trend line running from the very early 1970s when wage worker compensation was severed from wage worker productivity and all the ensuing wealth generated by continued growth in worker productivity was redistributed to the ruling industrial class. The power structure's conclusion of the reason for all of the public's political activism of the 1960-70's was that the american public was to well off financially; that a more economically challenged and fearful public would be much more compliant and easily distracted away from the abuses authoritarian power structures gravitate toward. All laid out in the Powell Memorandum. Look at us now, 8 endless wars of economic colonization and aggression and not a peep, don't even have to go through the charade of declaring them anymore, and we're attempting to privatize that.

Back