I might be going to Thailand

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Next year.

Engineers without Borders. A non-profit, NGO group.

Building a clean drinking water system for rural village in Thailand.

:cool:

I've never been but BRING CONDOMS!!!! :)

LOL

Cawacko, on average, during a typical day (with no extra stimulation, like a hot girl startng in the office or something), how long do you manage to keep your mind off of sex for? I am guessing we are into seconds, so 7, or 58, or 30 or what?

LOL

Cawacko, on average, during a typical day (with no extra stimulation, like a hot girl startng in the office or something), how long do you manage to keep your mind off of sex for? I am guessing we are into seconds, so 7, or 58, or 30 or what?

LOL...

I've had friends that have gone. The number of hookers that are at night clubs was out of control they said.

To answer your other question at times I get distracted by work but otherwise its on the brain most of the day. :)

Lol...

LOL...

I've had friends that have gone. The number of hookers that are at night clubs was out of control they said.

To answer your other question at times I get distracted by work but otherwise its on the brain most of the day. :)

You and darla would make a perfect couple...she could seduce ya with a pink parasol...or not!...;) :cof1:

LOL...

LOL. That's how I feel about work too. It's a distraction from what's really important.

Dude, I'm wouldn't be in bangkok. And I wouldn't buy a hooker anyway.

I'll send you some flyers, and ads from the brothels though ;)

They have some EXCELLENT looking transaxuals in Thailand, from what I hear. Nothing like the ones over hear. They actually have a transexual stripclub in thailand.

Good Lord....

They have some EXCELLENT looking transaxuals in Thailand, from what I hear. Nothing like the ones over hear. They actually have a transexual stripclub in thailand.

I surley hope you are being obtuse or sarcastic..puting the fraud cippie in his place...calling him outta the closet sorta speak...are you a girl or a guy??? Straight or gay or transexual? This should be good...:corn: Please forgive me the Investigator hat in my past kicked in..inquiring minds want to know!

Back