I must be doing SOMETHING right.

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
49 groans received for 44 posts. Since I'm pretty much certain that every single one of those came from a liberal, I must be doing something right. :)

49 groans received for 44 posts. Since I'm pretty much certain that every single one of those came from a liberal, I must be doing something right. :)

Probably but what you really need to worry about is when conservatives start thanking you. It’s the JPP conservative version of toe tapping.

Probably but what you really need to worry about is when conservatives start thanking you. It’s the JPP conservative version of toe tapping.

Obviously, the liberals here don't thank other liberal posters

garfield-well-duh.jpg

Maybe if the groans were about your politics, and not because you're a pitiful bigot, you'd have something to celebrate.

Naw, just another RW tardboy. Pretty run-of-the-mill. The name changes, but the moronic messages stay the same. Indistinguishable from your cretinous buddies.

Back