I need some advice on how I can control my horrific flatulence..........

Do any of you know of or have used effective over the counter remedies for extreme bouts of flatulence? I've heard that Beano is pretty good for reducing farts, but I've never tried it. To say my worst farts are bad is an understatement. My sister, and our two kitties, whom I live with, can attest to this. As well as some of our neighbors. My worst stink bombs have been known to knock a large sized dog unconscious from 100 feet away. Not to mention an average sized raccoon from 300 feet away. So please feel free to give me any advice you may have. Thank you.

Do any of you know of or have used effective over the counter remedies for extreme bouts of flatulence? I've heard that Beano is pretty good for reducing farts, but I've never tried it. To say my worst farts are bad is an understatement. My sister, and our two kitties, whom I live with, can attest to this. As well as some of our neighbors. My worst stink bombs have been known to knock a large sized dog unconscious from 100 feet away. Not to mention an average sized raccoon from 300 feet away. So please feel free to give me any advice you may have. Thank you.

I've heard that Billy has some remarkable home remedies that can be applied in multiple forums.......unless of course Grind is back from his vacation......

another mod.......I think he currently uses a name about loving big anime titties.......I assumed one of them changed your post because they thought it was in the wrong forum?......or did you really post that......

Oh yes, big anime titties, I DO know of him. Maybe I'll send him a private message concerning my VERY stinky, but sometimes hilarious SOUNDING, problem.

Put a cork in it. Like in the movie "The Andromeda Strain". ;)

I've tried that, but the cork ended up knocking out one of our kitties after I let out a HUGE blast. I shit you not! And the cork NARROWLY missed my sister. Perhaps THIS is where the old saying, "He/she is a real corker" comes from.

A breakfast of plain yogurt, stewed prunes and three cups of strong coffee no dairy no sugar 6 days a week will clear you right up.

Back