APP - I need the mail in voting crowd to walk me through chain of custody

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
So the mail in voting fans promise me that there is NO way anyone can cheat.

So, I was wondering if someone could walk me through the chain of custody of a ballot from the time the individual fills it out and drops it off in a mailbox?

How can you 100% guarantee there is no shenanigans?

As a person on the right who wants to win elections at any cost, I can think of about five ways I could cheat and tip elections our way

Here they are

1) I merely have to look at voting rolls and find registered voters who never voted and fill out ballots with their names on
2) I merely look at voting rolls and find dead people and fill out ballots with their names on them
3) I get addresses of democrat voters and peruse their mailboxes for mail in ballots and just steal them. How would they know if they never made it in?
4) I plant people in the post office and pay them to destroy ballots from democrat districts
5) I raid mail boxes on a daily basis looking for ballots from democrat districts

If this passes, I will do this. Whatever it takes for democrats to never be in power. And don't forget, I have Russians on my side

So, I need someone to tell me how they could stop me from doing this.

So the mail in voting fans promise me that there is NO way anyone can cheat.

So, I was wondering if someone could walk me through the chain of custody of a ballot from the time the individual fills it out and drops it off in a mailbox?

How can you 100% guarantee there is no shenanigans?

As a person on the right who wants to win elections at any cost, I can think of about five ways I could cheat and tip elections our way

Here they are

1) I merely have to look at voting rolls and find registered voters who never voted and fill out ballots with their names on
2) I merely look at voting rolls and find dead people and fill out ballots with their names on them
3) I get addresses of democrat voters and peruse their mailboxes for mail in ballots and just steal them. How would they know if they never made it in?
4) I plant people in the post office and pay them to destroy ballots from democrat districts
5) I raid mail boxes on a daily basis looking for ballots from democrat districts

If this passes, I will do this. Whatever it takes for democrats to never be in power. And don't forget, I have Russians on my side

So, I need someone to tell me how they could stop me from doing this.

The only way we can win is by beating the RATS at their own game. But you would be prosecuted, and the RATS who do this for a living won't even be investigated.

Lets not forget letter carriers are union.
Built in conflict of interest right there.

The dead have been voting democrat for ages so they may not gain additional advantage there.

The only way we can win is by beating the RATS at their own game. But you would be prosecuted, and the RATS who do this for a living won't even be investigated.

how would they catch me?

there is no chain of custody. nobody is checking the ballots for accuracy

how would they catch me? there is no chain of custody. nobody is checking the ballots for accuracy

Nobody who might turn the tables on them will be allowed anywhere near the ballots.

If by some chance you succeeded, you would be prosecuted and punished.

Their probable cause would be a victory for a GOP candidate.

They would say that's "suspicious" since they would know in advance how many votes their candidate was supposed to win by.

Savvy?

Why do you think the RATS howled so loudly when the president called the USPS a joke?

They howl at any words that come out of his mouth.
They are a joke in how badly it is run but Congress is the culpret for much of that.
Much as it is for Amtrac.
Regulations demand ineffiency.

Back