I Need To Know Something About Anne Frank.

Are you an idiot?

I may be but that's not proof Anne frank didn't abuse cats. Tell us how you know she would "..never harm a cat;...". You fucking retards just say shit and everyone is just suppose to agree because you said it? Fuck you. Tells us how you know what Anne frank did it didn't do.

I may be but that's not proof Anne frank didn't abuse cats. Tell us how you know she would "..never harm a cat;...". You fucking retards just say shit and everyone is just suppose to agree because you said it? Fuck you. Tells us how you know what Anne frank did it didn't do.

Impressed I am by your willingness to admit you might be an idiot. :good4u:

The idea that Frank abused cats is so moronic that it doesn't deserve further discussion.

Except to mock and deride anyone who puts the idiotic idea forward again. :awesome:

Impressed I am by your willingness to admit you might be an idiot. :good4u:

The idea that Frank abused cats is so moronic that it doesn't deserve further discussion.

Except to mock and deride anyone who puts the idiotic idea forward again. :awesome:

So you have no proof it's just your opinion. Got it. Not only are you are retarded asshole your an intellectually lazy shit stain on society. Go back to sucking your mothers dick.

So you have no proof it's just your opinion. Got it. Not only are you are retarded asshole your an intellectually lazy shit stain on society. Go back to sucking your mothers dick.

Nice/speedy proofreading/correction!

But I like the sit stain thing; sad to see it disappear. :(

Nice/speedy proofreading/correction!

But I like the sit stain thing; sad to see it disappear. :(

You're just sorry you fucking retard. You just say shit and have no idea if it's true or not. Fucking leftist loser. Her dick must taste good to you huh?

You've had her dick your mouth for ages cum gobbler. Shes your mother

Your parents obviously neglected you!

Because they neglected to wash your mouth out with a little soap- YOU GREW UP TO BE A VERY NASTY POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING!

Yakuda is the kind of lowlife scum that will fish one of his own turds out of the toilet at a restaurant, and write nasty things on the wall with it just to disgust everyone with HIS own hateful nastiness.

We see how you like to smear others here with your shit YAKUDA- YA NASTY SON-OF-A-BITCH!
crgvs7rjl4c31.png

Back