I never put Legion on ignore

is there any way I can set things up so Anonymous is automatically on ignore when amazonerds use him?......otherwise I think I will have to complain that people I have on ignore are violating my ignore settings.......

I believe there is a rule against using socks to bypass restrictions......that should apply to anonymous as well......

is there any way I can set things up so Anonymous is automatically on ignore when amazonerds use him?......otherwise I think I will have to complain that people I have on ignore are violating my ignore settings.......

I believe there is a rule against using socks to bypass restrictions......that should apply to anonymous as well......

Then what would Legion be using?

Can anyone give examples (any threads or posts) where Legion posted as a Lefty?

For science of course.

A lot of his old accounts were deleted. Some of his threads may also have been lost in a server crash that resulted in two years of site content being wiped out. I know he had a long anti-gun thread going under the user name Guns Guns Guns, but, it could take some digging even to find that.

A lot of his old accounts were deleted. Some of his threads may also have been lost in a server crash that resulted in two years of site content being wiped out. I know he had a long anti-gun thread going under the user name Guns Guns Guns, but, it could take some digging even to find that.

Ah thanks. I find it hard to believe.

Back