I predict Palin will...

evince

Truthmatters
Become a talk show host, hell maybe she will get a spot on the View.

She will be happier than she has ever been and will move to Malibu and her Husband will become a motorcycle stunt rider.

It would be the best thing they could do for the country.

I predict that if they lose Sarah Palin will be Governor of Alaska, will win re-election, and will become Senator at a later date. I think that with exposure and experience she can and will be a strong woman of politics in the US for a long time to come.

What true colors?

I guess unless you think she sucks and has no business being in politics then you are showing yourself to be some type of hack. The irony of course here is where the claim is coming from.

She has high popularity ratings as a Governor in Alaska. She could probably run for and win a Senate seat in Alaska if she wanted to. Damo is right that she could be on the national scene for awhile if she so desires (assuming you consider being a Senator as being on the national scene).

I predict that if they lose Sarah Palin will be Governor of Alaska, will win re-election, and will become Senator at a later date. I think that with exposure and experience she can and will be a strong woman of politics in the US for a long time to come.

I think she runs for US senator but loses in a massive landslide to the Democrat after losing in a massive landslide to the Democrat in her re-election bid for governer. Then all her children die in an industrial catastrophe by her hometown brought on by her deregulations, her husband dies from lack of proper healthcare, and then she lives in twenty years of obscurity before dying herself, her decomposing ugly corpse gaining little attention besides a twenty word obituary in the National Review.

Last edited:
I think she runs for US senator but loses in a massive landslide to the Democrat after losing in a massive landslide to the Democrat in her re-election bid for governer. Then all her children die in an industrial catastrophe by her hometown brought on by her deregulations, her husband dies from lack of proper healthcare, and then she lives in twenty years of obscurity before dying herself, her decomposing ugly corpse gaining little attention besides a twenty word obituary in the National Review.

Naah, true justice rarely happens.

Back