I really like this joke

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Harold is 95 and lives in a Senior Citizen Home. Every night after dinner, Harold goes to a secluded garden behind the Center to sit and ponder his accomplishments and long life. One evening, Mildred, age 87, wanders into the garden. They begin to chat and before they know it, several hours have passed. After a short lull in their conversation, Harold turns to Mildred and asks, 'Do you know what I miss most of all?'

She asks, 'What?'

'Sex!' he replies.

Mildred exclaims, 'Why you old fart. You couldn't get it up if I held a gun to your head!'

'I know,' Harold says, 'but it would be nice if a woman could just hold it for a while.'

‘Well, I can oblige,' says Mildred, who unzips his trousers, removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it. Afterward, they agree to meet secretly each night in the garden where they would sit and talk and Mildred would hold Harold's manhood.

Then one night Harold didn't show up at their usual meeting place.

Alarmed, Mildred decided to find Harold and make sure he was okay.

She walked around the Senior Citizen Home where she found him sitting by the pool with Ethel, another female resident, who was holding Harold's manhood!

Furious, Mildred yelled, 'You two-timing son of a bitch! What does Ethel have that I don't have?'

Old Harold with a sheepish grin on his face replied, 'Parkinson's'.

tom it's not personal, you just make retarded posts. Doesn't mean I hate you, I just am annoyed by like 90% of the stuff you post on here. I posted 20 threads about cookies a week ago, people were annoyed by that and said so. It didn't bother me. Quit being a wimpy european that cries all the time because you are all so effeminate.

tom it's not personal, you just make retarded posts. Doesn't mean I hate you, I just am annoyed by like 90% of the stuff you post on here. I posted 20 threads about cookies a week ago, people were annoyed by that and said so. It didn't bother me. Quit being a wimpy european that cries all the time because you are all so effeminate.

Holy shit, now you are acting like Damn Yankee's long lost cousin. You'll be a'hunting an' a'fishing next!

Effeminate??
So its 'macho' to wear gay, tight, striped trousers and crash helmets to play american football?? Its macho to whine and cry foul when your leader gets himself a blow job?? Its macho to dress like cartoon characters whenever you go hunting or fishing?? Its macho to pay more attention to your TV wannabee toothy smiles rather than to get a good education???
Come off it, Pal. Effeminate started and stays in America.
Big smile now.....mwah, mwah, mwah

Effeminate??
So its 'macho' to wear gay, tight, striped trousers and crash helmets to play american football?? Its macho to whine and cry foul when your leader gets himself a blow job?? Its macho to dress like cartoon characters whenever you go hunting or fishing?? Its macho to pay more attention to your TV wannabee toothy smiles rather than to get a good education???

But did anybody think the joke was funny? Grind doesn't count because he is a Bostonian frat boy who probably speaks a bit like Loyd Grossman.

Effeminate??

But then Europeans grade manhood; by how well an athelete can fall down, while holding their shin, and screaming like a 4 year old girl.

Back