I saw sunlight!

Norah

Colossians 3:23
I saw blue sky! Over a year ago we were in a pretty bad drought and now it's like the rain and flooding will never ever come to an end. It's fun to go riding in the rain and slosh around in mud but enough is enough. A portion of our land closest to the river is flooded but thankfully no damage to anything but south of us they are still really struggling with floods so hopefully they get to dry out soon.

I saw blue sky! Over a year ago we were in a pretty bad drought and now it's like the rain and flooding will never ever come to an end. It's fun to go riding in the rain and slosh around in mud but enough is enough. A portion of our land closest to the river is flooded but thankfully no damage to anything but south of us they are still really struggling with floods so hopefully they get to dry out soon.

Suppose to be sunshine next week. My good friends at Blessington Farms have lost everything, they are in Simonton, it is so tragic.

Suppose to be sunshine next week. My good friends at Blessington Farms have lost everything, they are in Simonton, it is so tragic.

Yeah it's really sad. All along the Brazos has been impacted by it especially down by Houston. My parents ranch is about hour north of Simonton south of College Station so we haven't been hit as bad as the Houston area but the river is really high as well as some of the other small rivers and creeks which have flooded a portion of our property.

Yeah it's really sad. All along the Brazos has been impacted by it especially down by Houston. My parents ranch is about hour north of Simonton south of College Station so we haven't been hit as bad as the Houston area but the river is really high as well as some of the other small rivers and creeks which have flooded a portion of our property.
They are also reporting four soldiers being killed at Ft. Hood, my niece is stationed there, so awful!

Back