I shall submit thee to torture

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
There are no words. Except: Apparently I missed this because his album went nowhere and only sold 5000 copies, but sheesh, now that I've found it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RvngAZCcQ

[random streaming, laughing and grunting]

[Bridge:]
Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.

Gatinha sai do chão, vai descendo o popozão,
gatinha sai do chão, vai descendo o popozão.

In Portugese it means “bring your ass”,
on the floor, and move it real fast.
I want to see your kitty and a little bit of titty–
want to know where I go when I’m your city?

Girl, don’t you worry about all the dough,
because a cat is coming straight out of the "NO",
ready to rock those shows all the way to Rio.
Bring that Brazil booty on the floor.

Up, down, all around:
work that shit to the funky sound.
Going to see where I’m going, oh?

Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão

[Bridge]

[repeat chorus & bridge fading in eachother]

I want to see some Popozão

[Chorus:]

[Bridge 2×]

[repeat both fading in eachother again]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aam1pDl8wnM

Kevin Federline "Lose Control" lyrics: A window into the mind of a genius.
Submitted by cheeky monkey on Thu, 2006-10-26 21:30.
Kevin Federline is releasing an album at the end of the month. I know, I know... old news. But my interest in exactly what kind of musical masterpiece K-Fed would create was piqued when I came across an article about him in the latest People magazine.

The brief interview revealed Kevin's intelligent side with such humble and articulate statements as this review of his own performance (as your basic garden-variety urban delinquent) on CSI: "'I shocked myself. There were parts that I wish I would have done different, but there are parts that really took me, like, Wow, did I do that? I looked at myself and I was like, It looked good. It looked perfect.'"

Wow, he's perfect as an actor, with no formal training, no experience, and only a handful of spoken lines? I figure that must bode well for his music career. So, I checked out the video for his first single, "Lose Control". As I watched it, I typed out the lyrics (yes, he's singing so slowly that I could type along). I think they're very telling:
***K-Fed's "Lose Control" Song Lyrics***

[Intro]
Yeah
Got you on this dude
Ha ha
Federation Records
JR
We did it again
Whoo!

[Chorus]
That's right, just get it
Let you feel it
Make you lose control
This is that hip-hop flavor
Mixed with a little bit of rock and roll
Valet your whip
Grab your chick
You know how it goes
I got that sh**
I got them moves that'll make you lose control

[Verse One]
Step up in the club, so fresh and clean
Not that outcast that they label me
I run with a team that rolls so deep
We in and out the club every day of the week
Can I make them hits when the beat drop?
That's when you hear me say "Hold up, stop!"
Let me take you back to 5 o'clock
When I drove a Lamborghini off the block
But not before I made them chop the top
And throw some 20 shoes on that stop
Hit Mastro's for a bite to eat
No tuxedo 'cause they recognize me
A lifestyle of rich living and fast cars
Don't hate 'cause I'm a superstar
And I married a superstar
Never come between us
No matter who you are
Come on

[Chorus]
Let you feel it
Make you lose control
Valet your whip
Grab your chick
You know how it goes
I got that sh**

[Verse Two]
Closet full of...kicks
Garage full of...whips
Vegas crap table got the pit boss pissed
They ain't never seen a kid win like this
So rich that I tattooed the dice on my wrist
And my girl too, it's no coincidence
That the SRT got all black tints
Never been to Denver, but I rock them nuggets
One earring cost more than your budget
And I ain't here to brag
I'm just here to pop tags
My Ferrari cost more than your little S-Class
Look man, I'm in a whole 'nother tax bracket
It don't matter what you blow
Boy, you can't match it
40 grand'll take the whole crew to Miami
Then we pop Crys off like we won Grammys
I take care of my own, that's my family
Magazine's talk 'cause they don't understand me

[Chorus]
Let you feel it
Make you lose control
Valet your whip
Grab your chick
You know how it goes
I got that

Let you feel it
Make you lose control
Valet your whip
Grab your chick
You know how it goes
I got that
(Then there's a long lead out... in the video Kevin plays air keyboard to illustrate the inexplicable chiming sounds. Very very hip-hop.)

***End K-Fed's "Lose Control" Song Lyrics***

Inspired. Let's delve a bit deeper, shall we?

In the introduction, Federline says, "We did it again." But this is his first single from his first album. What exactly is the "again" about? Already he's creating mystery and tension in the story.

Then, he chooses to make another contradictory statement when he says, "This is that hip-hop flavor / Mixed with a little bit of rock and roll." Now, as one listens to the song it becomes obvious that there's not even one little bit of rock and roll. Of course, our lyricist would have known that. So why say it's rock and roll if it isn't? Simple: it's satire. Clearly Kevin Federline was inspired by Mark Twain and other great American satirists.

Not that Kevin is just bookish, mind you. He's also plugged into modern culture. So much so that he can use slang terminology out of fashion in all but a few very small regions within California. Example, "Valet your whip" means "Allow the valet to park your very expensive automobile." Does anyone listening know that? Of course not, but K-Fed is such an iconic figure that he can singlehandedly inject a regional idiom into the national culture.

While he's tackling popular culture, he's also taking some admirable artistic risks. A lesser artist might hesitate to sing a line like "Can I make them hits when the beat drop?" for fear that his audience would immediately think, "Probably notsomuch." But Kevin doesn't hesitate. He's confident that we all know the answer. So confident that he never actually answers the question. Instead he follows up with "That's when you hear me say "Hold up, stop!" Does he worry that people who've never heard him before might respond with, "Dear god yes please stop!" No. Of course not. A great artist never doubts his gift.

And Kevin never doubts the gifts his wife has given him. "A lifestyle of rich living and fast cars" is a key lyric in "Lose Control". This proves that Kevin is 100% secure in his manhood, because an insecure man would never ever brag about the expensive lifestyle his young naive pop star wife provides for him.

Britney and Kev's marriage gets a lot of criticism in the tabloids, but that doesn't make him insecure about his relationship either. He writes, "Don't hate 'cause I'm a superstar /And I married a superstar." I mean, it's a pretty powerful thing to be a careerless Mr. Spears and then in the blink of an eye declare oneself a superstar. Only a really unique personality could carry off such a claim without seeming idiotic. We would be remiss if we did not also note the non-conformist choice that stretches convention to rhyme "superstar" with "superstar."

Even though Kevin is, as we've already seen, phenomenally talented, he's also humble. So humble, in fact, that he makes note of his humbleness in his song with the simple line, "And I ain't here to brag" shortly before he reminds us, "Look man, I'm in a whole 'nother tax bracket."

Finally, Kevin cements his confident lyrics with this evocative line: "Then we pop Crys off like we won Grammys." Forecasting a Grammy win before the album even drops? What kind of new artist thinks that way? A quality one who's only concerned with his music and not the acclaim it may or may not bring. And one who's so sure of his own original idea of pop music that he's not concerned about contemporary artists releasing new albums that are also considered Grammy-worthy, like Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.

In conclusion, I'd like to remind each and every one of us how hard it is to be Kevin Federline. As he says at the end of his song, "Magazines talk 'cause they don't understand me." Maybe those loquacious print materials don't understand you Kevin, but we do. I hope you always and forever continue to have exactly as many devoted fans as you do at this very moment.

One thing's for sure: I'll always feel the same way about Kevin Federline as I feel right now.

There are no words. Except: Apparently I missed this because his album went nowhere and only sold 5000 copies, but sheesh, now that I've found it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RvngAZCcQ

[random streaming, laughing and grunting]

[Bridge:]

In Portugese it means “bring your ass”,
on the floor, and move it real fast.
I want to see your kitty and a little bit of titty–
want to know where I go when I’m your city?

Girl, don’t you worry about all the dough,
because a cat is coming straight out of the "NO",
ready to rock those shows all the way to Rio.
Bring that Brazil booty on the floor.

Up, down, all around:
work that shit to the funky sound.
Going to see where I’m going, oh?

[Bridge]

[repeat chorus & bridge fading in eachother]

I want to see some Popozão

[Chorus:]

[Bridge 2×]

[repeat both fading in eachother again]

While its fucking repetitive, it beats out all the emo poems that you and Tiana have posted thus far...

Whenever I feel down and depressed, all I have to do is remember K-Fed, and I know that I'm better at life than at least one person. I don't care if he married that redneck trailor trash Spears.

Whenever I feel down and depressed, all I have to do is remember K-Fed, and I know that I'm better at life than at least one person. I don't care if he married that redneck trailor trash Spears.

I would still consider scoring with her (the pre-breakup Britney, not the contemporary one) to be quite a success, no matter what one may think of K-Fed...

I would still consider scoring with her (the pre-breakup Britney, not the contemporary one) to be quite a success, no matter what one may think of K-Fed...

Ah, true. How could this:

britney-spears-1.jpg

Marry that obnoxious talentless hack?

STranger things rarely happen.

Sorry 'Children of the Corn'...

Rap/Hip Hop/Bubble Gum music sucks...only children can understand the lyrics...whatever that is worth!:cof1:

LMAO...............!

The millions is not worth the publicity. I would prefer a nice, quiet fling that completely eludes the media.

so ya are into the former 'Mouseketeer'...damn I remember those days...I dated 'Annette' and another original 'Mousketeer'(Karen) back in the day...'Over-rated' to say the least...but the 'oldies' were down to earth and real...today all is a joke!;)

Y'all horney wannabees are salavating over Brittany...not I...!;)

I am of a particular age within my generation where I can recall clearly the height of Britney Spears, 1998-2000. People 3 or more years in either direction of me only remember her in downfall or pre-flight. As a sentimental guy, I remember well the days in middle school when guys spent a portion of every day talking about how hot she was and the positions they would like to do her in. Even years later, some guys here at college have posters of her on their wall, and don't get embarrassed when people see them.

Oldies is still the same kind of mopey, lovey-dovey music as modern pop. You just appreciate Oldies because you can relate to the lyrics better (they say "groovy" instead of "fergilicous").

I am of a particular age within my generation where I can recall clearly the height of Britney Spears, 1998-2000. People 3 or more years in either direction of me only remember her in downfall or pre-flight. As a sentimental guy, I remember well the days in middle school when guys spent a portion of every day talking about how hot she was and the positions they would like to do her in. Even years later, some guys here at college have posters of her on their wall, and don't get embarrassed when people see them.

Oldies is still the same kind of mopey, lovey-dovey music as modern pop. You just appreciate Oldies because you can relate to the lyrics better (they say "groovy" instead of "fergilicous").

No there's not...

There's been a humongous decline in the quality of music over the past three decades.

Damn..............!

No there's not...

There's been a humongous decline in the quality of music over the past three decades.

If I were your professor in 'Music appreciation/history...well I would award you a 'A+' ...even though your knowledge of war et al sucks...at least ya have a ear for music!...Kudos!
:)

Say what.....please post a link!

BS every generation thinks their parents music sucks...

Ya have to be realistic 3D...I mean rap/hiphop has to be the worst type of music...even Mo town shuns rap and raises a eyebrow to hip hop...I liked my parents music...the swing/roaring twenties era ushered in the R&R era...it went down hill fast with your generation!;)

60's music was a reaction to earlier music, not an embrace of it. I personally think rap sucks a lot, but I like hip hop. My favs are alternative rock and techno dance. BB, you are forgetting that there is a generation called X, between yours and mine, which I believe is what Kaboomers usually refer to when they decry the decine of music...

Back