I Started a Thread

TheDanold

Unimatrix
I started this thread, now where's uscitizen? He's required to give his little 2 cents for everything fucking thing anyone says.
If he's wondering what to say, how about the usual one-liner of some generically boring conspiracy BS, followed by obligatory winking smiley?

Whooptee shit, you started a thread. Ok I did my part. Now it is your turn to come off with why do I hate bush or support terrorism or something, right ?

you should have called the thread how many conspiracy theories does usc really believe in.

Not too many really Gaffer. Believe in and realize the possibility that they could be true are different things to some of us Gaffer ;)

you should have called the thread how many conspiracy theories does usc really believe in.
He is certainly open to all of them, some people will believe anything.
You know that one guy at the party who starts going on about any conspiracy he can, nice and loud, while no one says anything to him and everyone just rolls their eyes, which he of course never notices.

Anyway, at least he gave me that one boring one liner with winking smiley, certainly can't go through a thread without one of those.
What an annoying waste of life...

You got me all wrong Dano. I am the quiet guy sitting in the corner listening.
Were you describing yourself ?

"it's just business" is the biggest conspiracy of brainwashed bullshit ever created. Like somehow 'business' is removed from all moral contexts. Ambition is for losers.

"it's just business" is the biggest conspiracy of brainwashed bullshit ever created. Like somehow 'business' is removed from all moral contexts. Ambition is for losers.

Ambition is what you have when you aren't living in the Middle Ages. Ever since the Enlightenment, Western man has had ambition.

Ambition is what you have when you aren't living in the Middle Ages. Ever since the Enlightenment, Western man has had ambition.

Ambition is what you have in a brainwashed fascist society, when people are inculcated with shame from birth, and told to please fascsts to feel better.

So, would you prefer to live on the manor or in the monastiery? Your pick.

There can be free trade and hard work. Ambition is something else. It's an elitist neuroses, especially in the modern context where towing the party line is what creates success, through the corrup instrument of fiat currency, which perverts the value chain.

There can be free trade and hard work. Ambition is something else. It's an elitist neuroses, especially in the modern context where towing the party line is what creates success, through the corrup instrument of fiat currency, which perverts the value chain.

U R Wrong. Ambition is what leads to free trade and hard work, which in the modern, commercial world, is applied to the purpose of producing wealth, goods, and services.

There was hard work on the manor and in the monastiery, surviving, farming, maintaining order, praying, laboring, etc., but it was done as a product of obligation and duty, not of ambition.

U R Wrong. Ambition is what leads to free trade and hard work, which in the modern, commercial world, is applied to the purpose of producing wealth, goods, and services.

There was hard work on the manor and in the monastiery, surviving, farming, maintaining order, praying, laboring, etc., but it was done as a product of obligation and duty, not of ambition.

You are wrong. Ambition is what lead to backstabbing liars in the workplace, and sucking totalitarian dick to gain power.

You are wrong. Ambition is what lead to backstabbing liars in the workplace, and sucking totalitarian dick to gain power.

No, it brought us the Renaissance, which got us out of the Middle Ages and into the Enlightenment and Baroque periods. And capitalism came about, of course, getting rid of feudalism and mercantilism for the most part.

Back