I still continue to believe..........

Stone

Contributor
That Vivek Ramaswamy is the best choice as Trumps V.P. I also have a sneaking suspicion that maybe Trump will spurn the advice of the traditionalist voices in the Republican party and in fact make him his pick. Vivek is smart, Likable, knows his facts and like Trump puts up with ZERO bullshit. This guy has publicly shredded every single corrupt media type that was sent to do a hatchet job on him and better yet has done it all live on air with the camera's rolling leaving no wiggle room or escape hatch for his opponent. Absolutely masterful! Not only will Vivek help him add votes,...he will also be good for the country as a whole as VP. Having said all that it is still a good possibility that he will not pick Vivek. Right now I would put it at a 50/50 proposition. Immigration is one of the core issues today,.......Vivek will be fantastic on that issue for obvious reasons. And his family came here LEGALLY! Outstanding success story IMO.

Like Trump Vivek is an outsider which is exactly why the MSM and the beltway hates his guts with a passion. The people demand change,...REAL change,...this pick would help that wish become reality.

Like Trump Vivek is an outsider which is exactly why the MSM and the beltway hates his guts with a passion. The people demand change,...REAL change,...this pick would help that wish become reality.
The conservatives do have a deep bench and I really like Vivek, too. Give him some experience, make him UN ambassador or Secretary of State.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Rubio mainly because he speaks Spanish and can go on telemundo, etc.. But there are several I would be happy with.

I suspect DeSantis will run in 2028. Which will make that an interesting primary whoever the VP is.

That Vivek Ramaswamy is the best choice as Trumps V.P. I also have a sneaking suspicion that maybe Trump will spurn the advice of the traditionalist voices in the Republican party and in fact make him his pick. Vivek is smart, Likable, knows his facts and like Trump puts up with ZERO bullshit. This guy has publicly shredded every single corrupt media type that was sent to do a hatchet job on him and better yet has done it all live on air with the camera's rolling leaving no wiggle room or escape hatch for his opponent. Absolutely masterful! Not only will Vivek help him add votes,...he will also be good for the country as a whole as VP. Having said all that it is still a good possibility that he will not pick Vivek. Right now I would put it at a 50/50 proposition. Immigration is one of the core issues today,.......Vivek will be fantastic on that issue for obvious reasons. And his family came here LEGALLY! Outstanding success story IMO.
Your faith doesn't move me to follow your logical pattern of social behavior every day forward. Murphy's law about 50/50 propositions are there is a 90% failure rate for all sides honoring a one track ideology agreeing to disagree, be by God, for Country, gaining from Economic possibilities life exceeds time spent adapting as displaced day in and day out since conceived to replace one's previous 4 generation gaps lived each rotation prior to this one in ever changing form shaped since their original rotation of conceived by their two parents.

Last edited:
Back