I stopped partaking of the holy herb

countryboy

Verified User
Awwww, poor wittle ButtYurt went crying to teh mods. Fucking pussy.

Belmont Park. I think it's still there. I heard they renovated The Plunge, but I don't see the High Board anymore.

That's it. I think only the roller coaster is still there, never made it to the beach the last couple of times I visited. Living in North Park, we mostly swam at the Municipal swimming pool at Morley Field. It's still there, and the Frisbee Golf course.

Awwww, poor wittle ButtYurt went crying to teh mods. Fucking pussy.

That's it. I think only the roller coaster is still there, never made it to the beach the last couple of times I visited. Living in North Park, we mostly swam at the Municipal swimming pool at Morley Field. It's still there, and the Frisbee Golf course.

We went to the La Mesa pool. 35 cents to get in, ... now ... it's like 5 bucks. Another pool where they took the High Board down.
Ever go to the Fun House at Belmont Park? At the end they had this huge spinning wheel that would go faster and faster until it would throw you off into the side walls. The only way to stay on was to go back to back with other people and lock arms. Even THAT wouldn't save you.

We went to the La Mesa pool. 35 cents to get in, ... now ... it's like 5 bucks. Another pool where they took the High Board down.
Ever go to the Fun House at Belmont Park? At the end they had this huge spinning wheel that would go faster and faster until it would throw you off into the side walls. The only way to stay on was to go back to back with other people and lock arms. Even THAT wouldn't save you.

Yup, I remember that. Always smelled like piss in there though, lol.

Back