I suspect that many liberals hate Jews

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
47480E8D00000578-5180939-image-a-53_1513301403240.jpg

Uh, they've been doing that long before the Trumps came along.

I think they hate Jews because they were the most oppressed group of people in the world and now they're the most prosperous. And they did it all without big gubmint takin' care of them. That's what they hate. They can be identified by using their code words like "Zionists".

Liberals hate Judaism, not Jews. They like Jews because they tend to vote Democrat.

Why do American Jews vote Democrat? Ben Shapiro, an Orthodox Jew, has the best explanation. Most American Jews are not religious at all. These non-religious Jews self identify as Jewish because they like the status of being part of a minority.

I like American Jews because they're liberal. Israeli Jews are imperialist fascists and aren't even real Jews. Israeli Judaism is an ideology, Zionism, not a religion.

I like American Jews because they're liberal. Israeli Jews are imperialist fascists and aren't even real Jews. Israeli Judaism is an ideology, Zionism, not a religion.

This whole "Liberals hate Israel" shit is another lie promoted by the propaganda machine of the far right. It's an attempt to sway a block of American Jews who typically vote for and donate to (D) candidates.

Liberals hate Judaism, not Jews. They like Jews because they tend to vote Democrat.

Why do American Jews vote Democrat? Ben Shapiro, an Orthodox Jew, has the best explanation. Most American Jews are not religious at all. These non-religious Jews self identify as Jewish because they like the status of being part of a minority.
Very interesting....

Back