I think I should see a shrink

I feel sorry ....

for you and this thread...so yes you should seek out help!...Try the Yelllow pages...for Government assistance!

I think you should too! Get out of Mississippi and move to a nice liberal haven where you don't run out of water.

MISS has water, you just can't drink it....
They have the sewer for the entire midwest running down thru there.

What amazes me is that people eat the crawfish and catfish that lives in the slime that settles out of the mississippi river aka midwest sewer.

No wonder spinner is brain damaged.
but hey as Dano says a little mercury never hurt anyone.

What amazes me is that people eat the crawfish and catfish that lives in the slime that settles out of the mississippi river aka midwest sewer.

No wonder spinner is brain damaged.
but hey as Dano says a little mercury never hurt anyone.

Well, with the right garnish you'd be surprised at what you can eat. :bleh:

Right!

?!?!?! WTF ?!?!?!
You are one creepy old guy.

Sorry hun you and darla made the licky/tongue mouth icons/smilies addressing each others posts...who is the creep now? At least remember what ya two post for all to see...before ya embarrass each other...never mind too much pot for ya to handle...like beefy..
:cof1:

Let's see, BB, retardation. Doniston... pedophile. AssHat, paranoid schizophrenic. Beefy... what can I say? Damocles has that sword hangin over his head though...

Sorry hun you and darla made the licky/tongue mouth icons/smilies addressing each others posts...who is the creep now? At least remember what ya two post for all to see...before ya embarrass each other...never mind too much pot for ya to handle...like beefy..
:cof1:

Why do you end ever post with the cof1 smiley?

Whatever...........

Let's see, BB, retardation. Doniston... pedophile. AssHat, paranoid schizophrenic. Beefy... what can I say? Damocles has that sword hangin over his head though...

Waterboard...back to class with you...study hard for the finals...Personally if I were your professor...well ya would receive a big fat ...F
:rolleyes::cof1:

Back