i thought we weren't trashin people's families??

Status
Not open for further replies.
then maine drops the bomb on knowing for fact dixie's daughters a big ol' whore....

maine that was kinda low especially when you get ripped when people talk trash about your kids....

RUDEman...

then maine drops the bomb on knowing for fact dixie's daughters a big ol' whore....

maine that was kinda low especially when you get ripped when people talk trash about your kids....

RUDEman...

yet I never see you go after toby or mikey or dixie when they do the exact same thing..... hmmmmmm

I decide to fight fire with fire and give someone a taste of their own medicine and I'M the rudeman? HAHAHA

no...and I don't want Dixie to call me a pedophile either...and when he does, and refuses to retract it, and when he claims that the slanderous allegations concerning that come from "credible posters", I felt I needed to go find equally credible posters to find out what was the true story about Dixie's daughter...

again.... don't bitch to me rob, when you NEVER bitched to Dixie.

I don't personally attack anyone but maine and he knows why. You guys listen to what some lame posters say rather than what I actually say. But no big deal. I don't mind.

Maine is always the first to attack and he can't stand any response back.

Oh...I dunno.... I think I protest just the right amount. and I ain't no lady.... but then, according to my credible sources, neither is your daughter!

Oh...I dunno.... I think I protest just the right amount. and I ain't no lady.... but then, according to my credible sources, neither is your daughter!

No, we all know you are no lady, you are a little boy fucker. If the allegations against you were untrue, you would simply ignore them and move on. The fact that you continue to protest, is pretty compelling evidence there is some validity to the charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back